Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
on June 19, 2014
Compared to other makeup boxes on Amazon (and in store!) I think this is a good price. The make up box is VERY roomy. I can fit all of my palettes and brushes with no problem. I have a fair collection of makeup, keep in mind. The case comes with two keys. The case is sturdy and portable and I haven't had any problems with its functionality or maintenance.
on August 24, 2016
I got this for someone as a gift. I had recently purchased the smaller size so I wasn't sure how this one would do being quite a bit larger. Turns out that they loved it size and all. I guess being a girl there is no such thing as to big of a case for makeup etc. lol. Very sturdy and well made! I've token mine multi times I. My luggage on flights and it holds up perfect. Also love the fact it locks for security reasons I can put my jewelry in there and know it will be fine. Super easy to clean as well. Would definitely recommend for any girl it's a life saver 😉.
on June 5, 2017
I love this lightweight beauty case. I was accumulating too many products on my countertops. I like clean clutter free flat surfaces. This very roomy case is the answer to your product accumulation. I have purchased two so far, will probably purchase more. Highly recommend.
I hope this review will help you in the purchase of this beauty case. If so please hit the like button. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I depend on honest reviews for my purchases so your feedback will help me improve my reviews.
on August 16, 2016
I love soho London train case first it very nice material the best material in the market I saw many cases not well made like this one for the price it is perfect and 2nd not looks cheap at all which and 3rd it is big size and have big room for my make up , I am really happy with my purchase I bought 3 bags cz it is really worth every penny ,,
on May 6, 2017
I am really happy with this purchase. I am using it to store some other *ahem* bedroom items and not for make up. It's a perfect size. You can fit a lot of items inside, close it all up neatly and lock it so the kiddos don't go rummaging through your things. really happy with this purchase. the quality and pricing are great!
on August 12, 2017
Great but not for travel! This case is very gorgeous and roomy! Has lots of space to organize all the makeup you have! I emptied my current makeup bag into the case, and while roomy, it is not ideal for travel because of the size. Other than that, it just makes a crunch sound when closing. Overall I love it! Great, beautiful, and well constructed!
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 18, 2017
Overall it's a roomy, decent case. It touches at the top upon opening and closing, I could see where the cardboard type material could easily get when out quickly with that happening. Other than that it's a good case.
on March 7, 2017
Case is roomy and professional looking . Meets all my expectations and more .... Lightweight and easy to carry around.
on May 14, 2014
My boyfriend let me use his account so I would get my make up case faster, and I love it. I have a lot of make up and my other case broke from the weight so I needed a non fabric one. This one is perfect! It's big and can even hold my big victoia secret make up box. I recommended this to anyone looking at it.
on March 23, 2016
This is perfect for me. It's sturdy metal and big enough for my always increasing make up collection. It fits everything plus I love the large compartments much more than the ones with lots of small compartments. Great buy