Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Soirée - In Bottle Wine Aerator - Makes Your Wine ..." and save 59% off the $24.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Soirée – In Bottle Wine Aerator – Makes Your Wine Taste Better Made of Glass This Gourmet Decanter Fits All Wine Bottles & Works On Red or White Wine
- Low Return Rate: 25% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "soiree wine aerator"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY TO USE: Eliminate the hours, hassle and expense of using a traditional decanter with the Soirée In-Bottle Wine Aerator. Soirée fits securely into any wine bottle, allowing you to serve aerated wine as you pour it from the bottle, and drip free. You can also control the amount of air you infuse with the Soirée. The more inverted you pour, the greater the amount of aeration the wine receives. As a result, Soirée can be used on all styles of red wines, and even white wines.
- ENHANCE YOUR WINE FLAVORS INSTANTLY: Whether you are a wine connoisseur or the host of your first dinner soirée, this in-bottle instant wine decanter will enhance the experience of any wine. Always the talk of the table, Soirée is sure to be a great hostess or holiday gift and has been featured on the Food Network, The Washington Post, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and the Today Show.
- PREMIUM QUALLITY GOURMET MATERIALS: Soirée is hand-blown from borosilicate glass, making it the connoisseur’s choice for tasting wine in it’s purest form. This strengthened glass is dishwasher safe and 5X Thicker than a wine glass. Complimented by its food-grade silicone gasket for a secure fit into a cork or screwcap bottle, it also comes with a drying rack and stand to easily clean and store your Soirée after each use.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT FOR WINE LOVERS NEW AND OLD: Soirée has been known to improve the flavors of wine so dramatically, that people say it makes a $10 bottle taste like a $20 bottle. If you are a wine drinker, you cannot afford to not have a Soirée in your kitchen or home bar. . The easiest-to-use wine accessory on the market is also the leader in craftsmanship and gourmet standards.
- GOURMET, GUARANTEED: Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Founded upon the gourmet principles of the wine industry, we strive to deliver award-winning and naturally clever products that exceed customer expectations. This is why are pleased to offer a full money-back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason. Simply return your Soirée for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Soiree Wine Aerator - Classic
Soirée in-bottle wine aerator instantly enhances the taste and bouquet of all wines with elegance and ease. Decanting each glass of wine as you pour, Soirée gently infuses wine with oxygen, intensifying aromas and heightening flavors.
Soirée allows you to control the amount of aeration the wine receives. The more inverted you pour the Soirée, the greater the amount of aeration the wine receives. As a result, Soirée can be used on all style red wines, and even white wines.
Soiree Aerator with Drying rack & packaging.
New & improved! Soiree is made of a proprietary strengthened glass and is adorned with a 5-ring gasket - designed to fit almost any wine bottle.
Complete with a stand that combos as a drying-rack (above: black & green). Soiree is easy to use, easy-to-clean, and always the talk of the table. A perfect gift for any wine or wine-lover.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
---I would like to add...
SO quickly after I posted, I got an email from the company Soiree Home. A replacement is in the mail! What unexpected level of great service. The company looked like one w/ cool, usefully designed products, and now obviously I like it more. :) Thanks for the level of attention you put to your customers!
Sadly, the storage base that comes with the aerator gets 1 star. It's shaped like a bottle and holds the aerator in a nice upright position with a drainage hole to allow the aerator to dry between uses. It's great for keeping your aerator safe and from rolling around. Unfortunately, the base isn't constructed very well and it simply snapped off when I was pulling the aerator off of it. See picture. Very disappointing, but also funny was the prominent "Made in China" sticker that I noticed on the bottom of the base when I picked it up to examine it after it broke.
This works as well as a large decanter, but it is much easier, and more portable. Red wines that are noticeably tight, open up nicely. I typically pour the first glass and let it sit a few minutes so it will open in the glass a little more. The second glass is always ready to drink right after the pour.
If you like red wine, you should absolutely own one of these.