Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soiree Bottle-top Wine Decanter & Aerator with Bonus Wine Pourers/stoppers **Perfect Gift**
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on September 7, 2012
We love this aerator. It fits into every wine bottle we have ever opened (quite a few!) and it definitely gives the wine a good aeration with a noticeable difference in taste. There's been many times when we've forgotten to use it on the first pour and then subsequently use it on the rest of the pours and we can taste a marked difference, better of course.

One thing to note, that we didn't know until we read through the directions (who knew you needed directions?) was that before you pour the first glass, you should put the aerator on, then turn the whole bottle upside down while plugging the opening with your hand, let it fill up with wine, then flip it back to right-side-up. This will help aerate the entire bottle while you aerate again when pouring into the glass.

The only downside is that it's made of glass so it's very fragile and hard to clean. I always clean it and put it away right after we finish using it, and so far no accidents!

I've bought so many as gifts, I can't keep track anymore! Everyone I have bought this for, loves it and think it works great.
on April 9, 2014
I have a friend who spoiled me with fine and expensive wines. Since then, I have become very picky. Well, my mother-in-law came to the rescue with this Aerator and showed me how it improves wine. I had to get this as a gift for a newly married couple that enjoy wines as well.
on June 13, 2015
We have gone through many different aerators, and this is perhaps our favorite. Our aerator of choice prior to this was the Vinturi. Both do about an equal job aerating the wine, but this is simply easier and faster to use. Very happy with the purchase.

The wine stopper/pourer included cannot be used in combination with the aerator, but it's a nice bonus and has seen some use.
on December 6, 2013
This thing is awesome! I've used it for so many occasions, with guests over and just by myself. Done taste tests before and after using the Soirée and with it always seems to be a dramatic change in pH balance, fruity aroma, and subtle nuances in the taste. Purchased a few more as gifts for family and friends because everyone enjoyed using it.

One thing I do wish to say is that is causes quite a bit of splashing, so if you are one that likes to look at a clean glass of wine, this may not be for you. Other than that, its a great product. I love the drying stand, the shape, and the ease of cleaning.
on June 30, 2012
have had and used this product for almost a year. it works very well, much better than the venturi which tends to be messy. liked the soiree well enough to have purchased a spare for me and two as gifts for family wine guys. great price at amazon.
on April 7, 2014
I WAS UNSURE ABOUT ADDING AIR TO MY WINE TO IMPROVE IT'S TASTE..THIS LITTLE DECANTER REALLY DOES THE TRICK. MY THREE BUCK CHUCK NOW TASTE LIKE A $20 BOTTLE OF FINE WINE. I'M GOING TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE... SEEMS LIKE MY WIFE AND I ARE FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO USE IT, SO I'LL STOP THE ARGUEMENT AND JUST GET HER ANOTHER ONE. ONE FOR THE RED AND ANOTHER FOR THE WHITE, PROBLEM SOLVED
on September 28, 2012
I have to say this is the best compact, low cost aerator I have come across. It does a good job on bottles that are immediately opened. I now own three of these so I can have one in each of my wine drinking locations. I have even started bringing it to friends houses in order to offer a better experience on their wine (or my experience in drinking it ;) - The only improvement I would add is the fit. One does have to be careful on the poor so the aerator does not fall off - sometimes it becomes loose due to the material that is used on the cork side.
VINE VOICEon November 30, 2013
Works well, no drip, fun to watch, but this has limited volume within the globe so don't expect some heavy-duty aeration going on here. But for light-duty aeration, this is a beautiful and well-crafted piece to show off to wine snobs indeed.
on January 14, 2013
While I have not used the bonus pourers the aerator has worked great. You can see the effect he aerator has on the wine as it passes through and over the projections. The closer to perpendicular you pour the more aeration takes place. Happy with my purchase.
on January 10, 2013
I think that maybe there are different types of rubber gaskets on these Soiree, because the one I received had a very nice gasket with multiple rings that help secure it. It 'screws' into the bottle nicely and it is yet to leak. So far I've used it on mostly red wines, and only one white. It is interesting to watch the wine pour out the Soiree, and I think it does help mellow some of the flavors of strong red wine. I like the pourer/stopper that was included in this, it fits very well into a bottle neck and is very handy.