To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sol English Writing in Mexico: A Literary Magazine Paperback – August 31, 2012
|New from||Used from|
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Top Customer Reviews
(1) It is so diverse in its content. It contains fiction, non-fiction and poetry, a very nice variety of creative writing forms. And quite a range in style, approach, subject matter, set location, and viewpoint, as well. Such diversity is what makes a good anthology such a pleasure to have on hand to read as the mood strikes. This anthology does the job.
(2) Fine writing. Enough said.
(3) Profits from the book go to the youth scholarship program of the San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) chapter of PEN International, a global nonprofit association of writers that promotes, among other things, freedom of expression everywhere on the planet.
(4) A great addition to the bedside table. When you have just a few minutes to read before going to sleep, an anthology like this offers lots of tasty choices. Or put it on your coffee table, read it in the afternoon. Just read it.
(5) A fine gift book. (Hey, you don't have to wonder if the recipient will like it. With 56 different writers inside, how can you go wrong?)