- File Size: 553 KB
- Print Length: 248 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc (August 5, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 5, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B010VXM6DE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,364,390 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $9.00 (64%)
Solace (Fae Warriors Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Science fiction lovers, I’d like to proudly introduce you to your next favorite book.
In Solace, you’ll watch the Fae Warriors battle Reptilian/Men. A battle which began in chapter one and didn’t let up. In fact, the action will continue in Bliss (Fae Warriors Book 2). FYI: A sneak peek is found following Solace’s glossary.
The initial fight scene was pretty extraordinary. Her opponent was no one I’d like to run across in a darkened alley or one heavily lit up either. Reptilians are bad mojo. Let me describe them to you.
Imagine this showdown: Watching a “man” slowly morph into a Reptile… thick green skin, elongated nails, and sporting a lizard head. A creature with lethal pointy teeth, outweighing you by 200 pounds and harboring a very deadly weapon —- a tail. A tail that grew right before Solace’s eyes. Oh, lets not forget he wore scaly body armor. Freaky!!!
If I faced one of those abominations, I would definitely develop a full blown case of herpetophobia — fear of reptiles.
If you think you wouldn’t, you would after taking a gander at its genitalia. Huge and thorny. I mean, I’m ok with a little pain with my pleasure but I’m not in the market to get ripped wide open. No way, Jose. This chick would become celibate.
Luckily for Solace, she didn’t have to remain celibate. She found herself an Army Ranger who literally plucked her out the sky.
With moves like that, I can see why she fell for the human. 😉
I’m not sure how long they will stay together since she’s not a human but, for now, their relationship is fully speed ahead.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban