|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 8 x 14 inches|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Assembled Height||14 inches|
|Assembled Length||8 inches|
|Assembled Width||8 inches|
|Collection||Solar 'Coach' Light|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Included Components||Bulb included|
|Specific Uses||Outdoor use only|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Switch Style||Slide switch|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
PP10 Solar 'Coach' Post / Pole Top Accent Light (Round Base) - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This is a decorative accent light designed to produce an elegant glow of light. It is not intended to be used for area lighting purposes. Consider a brighter product for area lighting.
- This fixture is approximately 14" (36cm) high (inc. finial) and 8" (20cm) diameter (top). Fits on top of an existing 3" round pole or post.
- Illuminates for as much as 8 hours automatically after dusk on a full charge and must be installed in a location where it can receive direct sun shine.
- This light includes the batteries and two LEDs. The light output is a soft white light of low wattage.
- Color of light output is white. Color of fixture is available in a choice of black or white.
Top Customer Reviews
I have been extremely pleased with the 2 different types of solar spot lights I purchased on amazon, and the set of walking path lanterns I bought at Target. (4 lights for 40.00).
This post lantern is by far the dimmest light out on my lawn. The design is flawed as it incorporates no reflectors to help it "glow". (I had the light installed in full sun for 4 days before I turned it on) My pathway lanterns each have 1 led in the top of it and has a plastic tube that illuminates, like this one, but they also have a cone reflector in the base to help reflect the light from the LED and glow brighter.
This pole lantern does have 2 LED's but they dangle on a wire into the plastic tube. There is no reflectors to help brighten the glow.
If I did not have the set of 4 lanterns for 40.00 from target to compare it to I might not be as disappointed.
I am probably going to spend the extra money and get one with a better design and reflectivity, as this is a poor accent light and is sad looking sticking out there with all of my other bright solar lights.
It is an attractive lantern, but it's performance leaves much to be desired. If they added some reflectors to the design it may actually be a decent light.
But for now I would not recommend this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very dim illumination. I expected a lot more. This didn't serve my purpose at all. The outter gear is a nice shape and attractive but the mechanism of the bulbs is lacking in a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Carlos
I decided to look for a solar coach light option to avoid running electricity to light the columns at the end of the driveway. Read morePublished on May 5, 2014 by andrew Hughes
Good looking light.If you want something real bright this is not for you buy a full 110 light fixture.
But for a solar light this does the job for cosmetic applications.
Love this light, only negative is that it is smaller than our other light...but this one works:) brightens up a dark corner and faithfully comes on every night...Published on August 10, 2013 by easy cooking