- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Greenstream Publishing; 2015 Edition edition (January 5, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907670459
- ISBN-13: 978-1907670459
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 125 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #147,875 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Solar Electricity Handbook - 2015 Edition: A simple, practical guide to solar energy - designing and installing solar PV systems. 2015 Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Michael Boxwell has been designing solar energy systems since the late 1990s. Initially integrating solar energy into products such as vending machines and portable computers, Michael went on to designing larger systems, including on-building solar and a solar energy systems capable of providing power to entire rural communities in Africa and South America. Michael's most recent solar projects include designing a full-length solar roof for a forthcoming electric car to be launched in 2016, and an electric car solar charging station. He is currently working on a part EU funded project to create a new low-cost solar power station that is capable of providing electricity for entire African villages.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The upper panel series is missing a DC Circuit Breaker.
2. The upper panel appears to be grounded.
3. The connection to the power company would be 3 wire 240 volts L N and L.
4. The grid tie inverter actually makes 240 volts AC L to L and 110 volts L to N.
Make your own drawing please.