Solar Panel Ventilator Vent Fan for House, Home, Roof, Shed, Boat - Mounts on Roofing, Fiberglass, Wood, Metal, Glass almost any type of Surface
|Price:||$29.99 + $6.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily Mounts on Ceiling, Wall, House, Car, Boat, RV, Shed, Doghouse, Outhouse, You Name it!
- No operating cost, charging by solar is free, safe, fast and easy
- Helps to keep air fresh and removes odors from cooking, animals, etc Lets hot air out & cool air in
- Circulates the air slowly and smoothly Weather resistant, and water resistant
- Simple, easy to install, no wiring, no plugs, no electricity, no battery, no noise
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
At best an over priced toy worth 5 dollars.
I was only using it to change the air in a container slowly, it should do that, but it won't cool you down much.
True, it's not much for moving air current. But a creative and inventive mind can make due with what they purchase. O2 makes a battery powered indoor outdoor fan that does an excellent job with movement. My Poly Tunnel is about 12' long and it does an excellent job. Note: I did 'Tim the Toolman Taylor' the O2 for maximum thrust. I couldn't hack Solar Panel Ventilator fan which is why I used it as a pollinator. Since I invested $25 I figure the twine and wire was a mod that gave me the most bang for my investment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Clever idea. I was able to cool my shed without running an electric circuit. I would to have separated the solar panel from the fan assembly so I could put it in a more sunnier... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
it works for what it is designed for .removing a few fumes from a garden shed. I used it to move air through a solar food dryer, and wished it moved more.Published on October 2, 2013 by stwb
I am very happy with this product, and I definitely recommend it. It is very effective, and it's compact size makes it easy to install.Published on July 23, 2013 by Scott W. Tettamble
This unit was a joke, don't waist your time or money. Another Chinese knock off to get your money. Buy American!Published on August 5, 2011 by jg