Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Solar System In My Room Remote Control Home Décor ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 36% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.00 shipping
Solar System In My Room Remote Control Home Décor Night Light
|Price:||$33.68 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Motorized planets orbit around a light-up sun
- Auto shut off after 20 minutes of operation
- Web code to download an exclusive audio tour of the solar system
- Easily mounts to ceiling
- Battery operated, includes remote control and light pointer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Explore the wonders of the solar system right in your room as the planets orbit around the light-up sun! Highly detailed planets! Includes remote control. Easily mounts to ceiling. Download an exciting audio tour of the solar system at UncleMilton.com!
From the Manufacturer
An orbiting Solar System right in your room. Now you can explore the wonders of the solar system right in your own room. Just look up at your ceiling and watch as all nine planets orbit around the light-up sun. Use the included light-pointer to locate each planet and make comets and meteors streak through the sky.
Top customer reviews
WHAT IT IS:
An accurately replicated version of one side of the moon that mounts to a wall and has several unique light and sound functions that realistically brings the moon to life. 3 x C batteries are needed for the moon’s lights and 2 AAA batteries are need for the remote. There is an outlet on the side of the moon for a power cord (not included).
WHY THIS MOON ROCKS:
- It’s bigger! The original Moon is 10” tall and 10” wide; SUPER MOON is 13” tall and 13” wide … the increased size makes it more prominent on the wall and generates more light.
- The rocky moon surface accurately replicated. The look and feel of the Moon’s surface is one of the reasons why this is one of my favorite Uncle Milton products.
- While the original Moon product allowed the user to manually display the moon’s phases, SUPER MOON can be programmed to mirror the exact phases by simply entering the current date on the wall-side of the Moon.
- The eclipse mode is what really makes SUPER MOON so cool. Orange lights under the sides of the moon project light toward the wall in a manner that realistically generate a “glowing Sun” behind the dark shadow of the Moon.
- Multi-purpose remote allows user to decide how they want to present their Moon … eclipse mode, accurate moon phase or any of the 12 moon phases.
- Another addition to SUPER MOON is sound: nighttime (crickets) sounds or the lunar landing. A switch on the back controls the volume.
- The 3-way (off and volume) switch, “+” and “-“ buttons (for adjusting the date) are on the back (wall) side of the moon and require the moon to be removed from the wall to operate. I wished this could have been on the side or through the remote.
- The sound effects could be better presented as they come across somewhat “screechy” (high-treble and “tinny” sounding).
Overall, SUPER MOON IN MY ROOM surpasses the quality of the original by being larger and having the ability of replicating the accurate moon phase. The biggest plus in my opinion is the addition of the eclipse mode because it adds a cool color alternative to the standard chalky-white light the moon generates. SUPER MOON IN MY ROOM is not only super cool; it’s also educational. If I didn’t have kids, this thing would definitely be hanging on my home office wall.
this product is probably more suitable for children.