Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Brian Lee on November 9, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Honestly, there are some available on ebay with buyer protection (but I understand why you would want to get it from the above places instead). The 70-200mm is a great lens, but if you have your heart set on this particular lens you should wait to get this one :)
I just ordered one from ebay but I did my research on the seller first.
Raymoose answered on November 27, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm one of the lucky ones who found one at a smaller NY-area camera store...there are plenty who are Nikon authorized dealers, and most won't charge above list price if you happen to stumble across one. I'd especially recommend Berger Brothers here on Long Island, but there are plenty of similar sized shops all over.
Busy Executive answered on February 2, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have mine backordered from B&H since Sept 12th, still waiting. I called them a few days ago and they told me that they would check with nikon for expected dates. Per their e-mail I got today, nikon did not give them any shipping estimate :(
GDreviews answered on November 9, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is one available from OneCall for $1,899.00, but I don't think I can trust it, and extra $200 isn't really worth the risk of getting a lens that may not have Nikon's warranty on it. Sigh... should I just go get the 105mm macro VR or the 70-200mm VR II?
Brian Lee answered on November 9, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 20, 2010, 5:36:17 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product