|Item Weight||2.24 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.89 x 10.43 x 1.97 inches|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Black and Red|
|Style||Soldering / Welding|
|Material||Metal, Rubber, Plastic|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Soldering iron, Digital Multimeter, Desoldering Pump, Soldering Tips|
|Battery Cell Type||Zinc Carbon|
Soldering Iron Kit - Soldering Iron 60 W Adjustable Temperature, Digital Multimeter, Stand, Soldering Iron Tip Set, Desoldering Pump, Solder Wick, Tweezers, Rosin, Wire - [110 V, US Plug] from Plusivo
|Style||Soldering / Welding|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.89 x 10.43 x 1.97 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||1016 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Complete Soldering Iron Kit with Multimeter – necessary tools that are widely used for soldering projects, home DIY fixing jobs, electrical, electronics and appliance repairs, circuit board welding, other do-it-yourself solder applications, crafts/jewelry making and other uses
- Premium Quality Components with safety features – high quality soldering iron, stand, multimeter and all other accessories; soldering iron with heat-resistant cap and grip, digital multimeter with all-around protection and stand function
- Bonus Accessories – 20+ extra items such as pen-shaped screwdriver, desoldering pump/solder sucker, solder, tweezers, wire stripper and cutter, mini screwdrivers, mini PCB, heatshrink tubes and more plus a downloadable ebook
- Durable and Convenient Carry Bag – assorted tools come handy in a durable easy-to-carry PU bag; keeps all the components organized, easy to carry, store and transport anywhere; everything you wanted in a home DIY package
- Satisfaction Guarantee – every purchase is backed by the manufacturer’s 30-day money-back / replacement guarantee and lifetime customer support, ensuring the customers’ high level of satisfaction
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Soldering Kit with Multimeter includes:
- Adjustable Temperature Soldering Iron (60 W)
- Soldering Iron Stand
- Multimeter with Premium Probes
- Mini Wire Stripper Tool, Diagonal Wire Cutter and Cutter
- Tweezers (Curved ESD-15, Straight Tweezers ESD-11)
- Tin Wire Solder Tube
- Desoldering Pump
- Black 22 and Red 22 AWG Wire
- Soldering Iron Tip Set (5 pcs)
- Solder Wick and Soldering Paste
- Mini Screwdriver and Mini PCB
- Insulating Tape (black, red and yellow)
- Pen Shaped Screwdriver
- Bonus Heat Shrink Kit
- Ebook for download: Mastering the art of soldering
The Plusivo Soldering Kit
- a set that contains a complete soldering kit
- includes common tools used for soldering
- features a Multimeter
- bonus items that are needed in both soldering or desoldering
- contents are inside a PU carry bag that allows you to easily store the tools
- bonus Ebook for download to guide you in your soldering journey
Soldering Iron with Temperature Control Knob
- Adjustable Temperature Knob - to set the optimal temperature based on the solder alloy composition that you use
- Four Ventilation Holes - for quick heat dissipation
- Heat Resistant Grip - for safety when holding the soldering iron
Soldering Iron Stand With Cleaning Sponge
- metal base
- spring holder
- cleaning sponge
5-pc Replaceable Tips Set
- soldering iron tips varies in size and shape for different types of work
Tin Wire Solder Tube
- solder packaged in a pen-shaped container or tube for smooth feeding of the solder wire during use
|Soldering Iron Kit With Multimeter||Soldering Iron Kit||Soldering Iron Kit With Diagonal Cutter||22 AWG Hook up Wire Kit||Basic Soldering Kit||Solder Wire and Paste Kit|
|Soldering Iron With Stand and Soldering Iron Tip Set||✓||✓||✓||Great add-on for every soldering kit 6 Different Colors x 23 ft each||Soldering Iron With Mini Stand and Soldering Iron Tip Set (2pcs)||Great add-on to every soldering kit|
|Tin Wire Solder Tube,Tweezers,Mini Wire Stripper,Desoldering Pump, Wires, Mini PCB,mini screwdrivers||✓||✓||✓||Tin Wire Solder Tube, Curved Tweezers,Mini Wire Stripper,Desoldering Pump, Wires, mini screwdrivers||0.6mm diameter solder alloy, wires, mini screwdrivers|
|Ebook (downloadable) : Mastering the art of soldering||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Temperature: The iron gets plenty hot enough to melt the lead-free solder used in most consumer electronics these days. The iron goes all the way up to 450C but setting it to a little above 350C and tinning the tip got the job done.
2) Solder Sucker: Boy, this thing is amazingly handy. One of the reasons I bought this over a slightly more expensive standalone iron with no extra goodies. It works perfectly for more spaced-out posts but I had difficulty using it on post clusters that were only a few mm apart. The tip is a tad too blunt to get good suction around those. Really like this thing.
3) Solder wick: This being the first time I've soldered I can't really give an opinion on the quality of the wick but I can say that it did not work for my application. I mostly tried using it for clearing the last bit of solder off of a cluster of posts but it just would not absorb. I ended up having to get out the air compressor and break some rules with an air brush tip. Safety glasses and a long sleeve shirt and gloves! Some better quality wick to go alongside this kit would probably a good choice.
4) Solder wire: I purchased some extra 60/40 wire in addition to the stuff that comes in the kit and honestly I don't notice that much of a difference between the two. Nice. Used the stuff that came in the kit as tinning for desoldering.
5) Other extra goodies: You can probably find creative ways to use most every extra tool that comes in the kit. The little screwdrivers I actually needed to use to disassemble some plastics braces inside the mouse. That's helpful. I put some of the tape around the pair of tweezers and used it as a clamp to keep the switches straight while soldering.
All in all this kit is so convenient and helped get the job done. Cost less than buying a new mouse!
There are a lot of items in this kit. Some of them are basic commodities and some are usable but fairly low end. You should not have high expectations for the individual components. The soldering iron does work well.
The main thing this kit could use is a diagram or chart to describe what everything is. There is so much that some items are a mystery. If the multimeter worked, I would have given this four stars but since it didn't I am giving three stars. If you are looking purely at value it is probably a five-star kit if you get one where everything works.
One note is that they do have a downloadable soldering manual available on their website, but to get it you have to give them your email address. I don't like this, it's just a way for them to harvest email addresses, but you can put a fake email address on the form and you will get the manual right away, it is not sent to you by email.
For example, if it cost twice as much, I'd give it 1 star.
The multimeter is alright, but no zero adjust (that I could find) for ohms, it's awkward to use for that purpose. Also the response time is very slow, so patience is required to use any of the functions. Wait a few seconds and see if you have a connection to the supply.
The bag, which requires magic to get the parts back into it after most components have been removed for a project, is of little use, other than to deliver you the parts.
I wound up using a Tupperware container and putting everybody in that pool, and tossing the bag.
My main praise is that almost everything you would need for typical project is right there. Cutter, stripper, solder, shrink wrap, some tape..... So you don't have to think of, order, and pack all the various components yourself.
Quick and simple, and, well, not so bad.
So everything for the most part is usable, the quality of each component is, well, meh. But usable.
It got me through replacing a switch in my boat, and I used the meter, iron, solder, shrink, clipper, stripper, and tip, so I can't complain. 60W is the very lowest which is still usable, but not enough for anything other than wire to wire really.
I think I should have, and eventually will, put my own kit together with better quality components, but that will cost 2-3 times as much, and take more time.
But that's the trade off, isn't it? Quick and cheap and mostly usable, verses labor intensive, more expensive, and higher quality.
So with all the provisos, 4 stars.