SOLE B94 Upright Bike with Bluetooth Capability
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||59.02 x 10 x 5 inches|
|Maximum Height||55 Inches|
|Item Weight||49895 Grams|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||300 Pounds|
|Number of Resistance Levels||20|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Features. Durable. Easy-to-use.
- Equipped with a new back end handle bar. Heavy flywheel. Comfortable gel seat.
- Also now includes Bluetooth capability. Strong frame and ergonomically designed pedals. Straight-forward programs and 9"" LCD display.
- There are 10 challenging programs to choose from, everything from Hill to Heart Rate Control. Model No. B94. Made in Taiwan.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Sole we are always looking for ways to make our equipment better, more efficient, with higher quality. Look for new equipment in the future in variety of different areas. More importantly, look for innovative fitness ideas from Sole that have dedicated fitness people in mind. These ideas will make it easy for people to stay in shape, or follow a fitness plan regardless of where they are.
Sole Spinning Bike
Sole Indoor Cycle takes cyclists to the next level.
With integrated wireless technology and the quietest, smoothest ride in its class, Sole is the perfect intersection of value and performance.
- Bluetooth Compatible
- Tablet Holder
- USB Port
- Pedals with Adjustable straps
Sole is a top choice for serious spinners
|Sole Fitness B94 Upright Bike||Sole LCB Bike|
|Max User Capacity||300 lbs.||350 lbs.|
|Workout Display||9.0" LCD||10.1" TFT LCD|
|Resistance Level||20 Level Magnetic||40-Level Magnetic|
|Flywheel Weight (lbs.)||20 lbs.||30 lbs.|
|Pedals||Adjustable straps and 2-degree inward slope||Non-slip pedals with adjustable straps|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 59.02 x 10 x 5 inches; 110 Pounds
- Item model number : B94
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 22, 2012
- Manufacturer : Fitness Equipment Services, d.b.a Sole
- ASIN : B01EM8ZBS6
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,121,162 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #2,013 in Exercise Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bike has a relatively powerful top-computer / display as far as sub $1K upright bikes go. It’s right in the sweet spot of reasonable price and good features.
Some comments in no particular order
• This is a bike for people who need 20-60 minutes of cardio a day, not freaks who wear spandex and want to destroy all cars and bike around everywhere. The resistance levels are just right for that.
• I’m a big guy – the adjustable seat support needed to be reversed to fit back far enough to put my butt and my legs/feet at the right distance. I’m positive that reversed plate will someday break from metal fatigue and I’ll need to get another. Having said that, the saddle it comes with is just fine. No idea why people have complained about that – my big rear-end fits just fine
• The two user-programmable buttons are cool – set your own workout. The downside is that there is no setting to allow “cool-down” after the workout, so setting a minute or two of lower resistance to get your heart rate back down is then calculated into the averages at the end. Bummer.
• The fan is nice but not very powerful. The speakers are handy but do not produce very rich sound. It’s a soundtrack to pace your workout – nothing more.
• The power switch described in the instructions doesn’t exist. It now uses an idle timer to shut-down. It’d have been nice if the manual said that somewhere.
• The gauges on the top display aren’t adjustable. I’d really prefer MPH to RPM, but there’s no way to change it.
Bottom line – this is a great bike for someone who is looking for a reliable, daily workout and wants better than a couple of hundred buck special, but isn’t prepared to spend for gym quality systems. I’d buy it again knowing what I know.
On another note,you may also want to shop around some on price. I thought I did but unfortunately I didn't take my own advice on this point.
Follow up to my original two star review...
Sole Fitness got me the replacement parts within a week and got a local tech over within 24 hours to install the parts as well as put the bike together. Also, Amazon agreed to refund the difference between what I paid for the bike and the newly reduced price.
Now that I can use the bike I can report that it's a great piece of equipment, well made with very nice features. Highly recommend the bike, Sole Fitness and Amazon!
Unfortunately, the bike was damaged in shipping, shattering one of the wheels and bending the mounting bracket. Customer service was easy to reach and they quickly agreed to send out a new wheel, but unless I am willing to go through a return or perhaps disposal process, there's nothing for me to do but try to bend the bracket back into shape. I'll see how that works out after I get the new wheel. Sadly, though, it feels a bit like I payed full price for a new machine and got the banged-up floor model instead. Fixable damage I'm sure, but still, one expects new stuff not to arrive broken. Especially at that price.
Everything got a whole lot better when I had it assembled and finally rode the bike. It adjusts nicely for a comfortable riding position and changes resistance so smoothly you hardly notice. The seat seems a bit uncomfortable, so I may switch it out for another bike seat, but it's a standard post, so you can do that. The heart rate strap worked well and the offered program appear to suit my needs. The built in fan is kind of sweet. Haven't tried the speakers yet. A definite step up from my old Nautilus bike.
All in all, it looks like a great bike. I only wish I could have gotten an undamaged one.
On researching this bike before purchasing it, I recall a reviewer mentioning that the console did not power off. The owners manual actually has instructions on how to configure it to power off automatically after use.
I am not an exercise junkie but I actually look forward to my daily workout on this bike. It is awesome to have a variety of programs/workout to choose from without having to make a trip to the gym.
All in all a good solid bike.