4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sole Fitness F63 Folding Treadmill
|Price:||$1,399.98 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Value-priced SOLE F63 treadmill is powered by 3.0 continuous duty HP motor that drives speeds up to 12 MPH and an incline up to 15%. Ideal for home fitness use
- Rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 6.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 33 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 33 by 80 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 20 by 60 inches (W x D); 253-pound weight and 325-pound weight limit; 2.5-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, three years on deck and all other components and 1 year on labor .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Motor||3.0 CHP||3.25 CHP||3.5 CHP||4.0 CHP||4.0 CHP||4.0 CHP|
|Wireless Chest Strap||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Deck||Phenolic||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Wax Reversible|
|Running Surface||20" x 60"||20" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"|
|Unit Weight||253 lbs||260 lbs||264 lbs||271 lbs||265 lbs||299 lbs|
|Residential Warranty||3 years parts, 1 year labor||3 years parts, 1 year labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor|
|Light Commercial Warranty||No||No||No||No||No||3 years parts, 1 year labor|
The F63 treadmill has been reviewed as "The best treadmill in its price range". The strong, 3.0 Cont. Duty HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15-Percent. When not in use, the treadmill deck safely locks into place, 100-Percent secured. Other safety features include a large stop switch, starts from only 0.5 mph and low-profile running hood. This offers six preset programs, 2 user defined programs and 2 heart rate control programs for a great workout. Additonal features include cooling fans, speed and incline controls, and built-in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player, iPod, etc. for easy listening.
The value-priced SOLE F63 treadmill is powered by a strong, 3.0 continuous duty HP motor that drives speeds up to 12 MPH and an incline up to 15%. Ideal for home fitness use, the F63's space-saving design folds up and locks safely into place when not in use. Run up to six preset programs, including cardio training and fat burning specific programs, and enjoy safety features such as a large stop switch, low-speed start, and a low-profile running hood.
You can adjust incline at any time with the conveniently-located hand rest controls, and the vibrant blue display constantly shows speed, incline, time, distance traveled, calories, pulse, and pace information. A quarter-mile track function helps you work on speed training, and the console has built-in speakers and MP3 player compatibility, so you can listen to your favorite playlist while working out.
- Folding Deck: The design features a patented all gear rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F80 also comes with an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which allows you to release the deck, step back, and the deck will unfold itself silently while you watch.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 33 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 33 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 20 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 253-pound weight
- 325-pound weight limit
- 2.5-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 3.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- 6.5-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame and motor: Lifetime
- Deck and Other Components: Three years
- Labor: One year
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've read reviews about the fan, heartrate monitor, etc. I was buying a treadmill for the SOLE purpose of running. I don't care about the fan or the monitor. First, if you want a monitor, buy a polar one. Sole specializes in treadmills not heartrate monitors. I did call the company and they offer military discounts directly for those who serve our country, which was a plus in my book, but I purchased it on Amazon. Second, you get a lot of bang for your buck here. Proform also sells another treadmill, which is comparable, but most of the runners reviews suggested to stay away from Proform.
Setup was easy and I feel like I'm running on a Life Fitness, well maybe that's an exaggeration, but it's pretty close with a better price. The only solid consistent reviews I got during my research was for Life Fitness Treadmills or Precor. These were way out of my price range.
If you want a treadmill for running and you run less than 50 miles a week, this is a great buy. If you have many heavy people running on the treadmill, pay more money and buy either the F80 or a Life Fitness. I weigh 140 pounds and even though I'm only 5'2, the long running deck is nice.
The one complaint my husband did have was that the front of the treadmill was a little close to where he runs and he tends to hit it when he runs. This really depends on where on the treadmill you like to run. Some run more towards the front than the rear and others do not. I love the cup holders on top and bottom. I like the easy access to change speed and incline.
Again, if you are looking for a quality treadmill and don't want to spend more than $1000, this is your treadmill. Any treadmill that is less than this price is probably for walking and light jogging. Check the CHP! Remember, you are buying a treadmill, not a tv, fan, or heartrate monitor. I'm grateful for the additions, but I was testing the treadmill not the extras.
Also for those of you who don't know, after much research, I found out that this treadmill is the F80 from last year. They increased the CHP output for both F63 and F80.
Check the warranties because they also differ a little.
Everyone's needs are different so buy a treadmill for your needs. You will read so many reviews that it gets daunting. I gave up looking for about a month. I'm glad I waited and Sole came out with the updated version of F63.
Another outstanding feature of this treadmill is the convenience and practicality of the accessory trays found both on the console and underneath, which also serves as a stabilizing bar for the unit itself. PLENTY of room for water bottles, keys, phone, ipod, anything and everything. The speakers themselves were decent. Loud and clear enough for the average person. (If my face isn't vibrating from speakers while I am working out I am not impressed, as I am an audiophile, and I NEED the extra oomph from a real external sound system for motivation.) I have read other reviews complaining about noise issues...my treadmill could run at top speed and incline with ease, mine was SO quiet!! I did NOT like the display, I found the display was sometimes hard to read, the white lights did not contrast enough to the blue display, and mine kept switching between readout modes, which was beyond frustrating. This treadmill was assembled for me, so it was SUPER sturdy; however, moving it around was a huge ordeal when we moved into our new home. The wheels (not the rollers for the deck, those are awesome) but underneath the treadmill for mobility need to be larger for such a massive machine. If you are going to keep this in one place, this would be a non-issue. In hindsight, after WEEKS of shopping around for a new treadmill I wish that I had kept this one until I actually purchased a new one because I am underwhelmed by almost all of the other ones I have tested in the stores. The construction of this treadmill, the power of the motor, very quiet...I have yet to find in any other as of yet. MAJOR PROS: heavy duty construction, almost flawless design, a SILENT workhorse and (to me) MAJOR CONS: not easily moved when upright, display hard to read due to lack of contrast between blue background and white readouts, too many gaps in between one touch design for someone (like myself) who prefers manual workouts. If Sole would fix the last two I would buy it [almost at any price] in a second and be a very happy girl. the fan is the only thing loud on this treadmill, and I do wish that it came with wireless chest straps to track your heart rate. ;o) hope this helps
Most recent customer reviews
The treadmill was used only a couple of months when the weather
was outside .
Used very lightly in four years.Read more