Consider these available items
Sole Fitness F63 Folding Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Value-priced SOLE F63 treadmill is powered by 3.0 continuous duty HP motor that drives speeds up to 12 MPH and an incline up to 15%. Ideal for home fitness use
- Rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 6.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 33 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 33 by 80 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 20 by 60 inches (W x D); 253-pound weight and 325-pound weight limit; 2.5-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, three years on deck and all other components and 1 year on labor .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Motor||3.0 CHP||3.25 CHP||3.5 CHP||4.0 CHP||4.0 CHP||4.0 CHP|
|Wireless Chest Strap||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Deck||Phenolic||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Wax Reversible|
|Running Surface||20" x 60"||20" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"|
|Unit Weight||253 lbs||260 lbs||264 lbs||271 lbs||265 lbs||299 lbs|
|Residential Warranty||3 years parts, 1 year labor||3 years parts, 1 year labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor|
|Light Commercial Warranty||No||No||No||No||No||3 years parts, 1 year labor|
The F63 treadmill has been reviewed as "The best treadmill in its price range". The strong, 3.0 Cont. Duty HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15-Percent. When not in use, the treadmill deck safely locks into place, 100-Percent secured. Other safety features include a large stop switch, starts from only 0.5 mph and low-profile running hood. This offers six preset programs, 2 user defined programs and 2 heart rate control programs for a great workout. Additonal features include cooling fans, speed and incline controls, and built-in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player, iPod, etc. for easy listening.
The value-priced SOLE F63 treadmill is powered by a strong, 3.0 continuous duty HP motor that drives speeds up to 12 MPH and an incline up to 15%. Ideal for home fitness use, the F63's space-saving design folds up and locks safely into place when not in use. Run up to six preset programs, including cardio training and fat burning specific programs, and enjoy safety features such as a large stop switch, low-speed start, and a low-profile running hood.
You can adjust incline at any time with the conveniently-located hand rest controls, and the vibrant blue display constantly shows speed, incline, time, distance traveled, calories, pulse, and pace information. A quarter-mile track function helps you work on speed training, and the console has built-in speakers and MP3 player compatibility, so you can listen to your favorite playlist while working out.
- Folding Deck: The design features a patented all gear rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F80 also comes with an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which allows you to release the deck, step back, and the deck will unfold itself silently while you watch.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 33 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 33 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 20 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 253-pound weight
- 325-pound weight limit
- 2.5-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 3.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- 6.5-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame and motor: Lifetime
- Deck and Other Components: Three years
- Labor: One year
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 86.22 x 36.22 x 17.32 inches; 253 Pounds
- Item model number : F63-2013
- Date First Available : August 22, 2012
- Manufacturer : Sole Fitness
- ASIN : B0090WZW02
Best Sellers Rank:
#978,296 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,135 in Treadmills
- Customer Reviews: