Other Sellers on Amazon
Sole Fitness F85 Folding Treadmill
|Product Dimensions||85.43 x 37.01 x 17.32 inches; 265 Pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||400 Pounds|
|Speed Rating||12 miles_per_hour|
|Maximum Incline Percentage||15|
|Display Size||9 inches LCD|
|Maximum Speed||12 Miles per Hour|
|Deck Width||22 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Treadmill offers an industry-leading warranty and a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact on your joints by up to 40% compared to running on asphalt
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; nine-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 400-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sole F85 Treadmill
The F85 also incorporates the largest deck that SOLE offers, an exceptional 22" wide running surface that is comfortable for any runner. In fact, the F85 can handle users weighing up to 400 lbs. This model has up to six auto programs and two user-customized workouts. It also has two separate heart rate control programs. It's fully equipped with all the programs and customization you'd expect.
The heart-rate control option automatically calculates your recommended target range based on your age. So you can be assured of the most efficient and safest workout possible. The treadmill console is user friendly with a vibrant display that includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times include Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs.
The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
As the top model of the folding series, the F85 treadmill offers a 4.0 Cont. Duty HP motor with output and performance second to none. The F85 also incorporates the largest deck that SOLE offers, an exceptional 22" wide running surface that is comfortable for any runner. Just press a button and take your stride to speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15-Percent. This model has six standard programs, two user customization programs, and two heart rate control programs. Other features include a low-noise, shock absorption Cushion Flex deck, our longest commercial sized belt, and low profile running hood. It also comes with speed and incline controls on the handlebars, built in cooling fans for comfort and a sound system for any MP3 player, iPod, etc. As will all SOLE folding models the deck locks into place when not in use, 100-Percent secure.
As the top model of the SOLE folding series, the F85 treadmill offers a 4.0 continuous duty HP motor with output and performance second to none. The F85 also incorporates the largest deck that SOLE offers, a 22-inch wide running surface that, at the push of a button, adjusts between speeds of 0-to-12 MPH and an incline of 0-to15%. This model has six standard programs, two user customization programs, and two heart rate control programs. The heart-rate control option automatically calculates your recommended target range based on your age. So you can be assured of the most efficient and safest workout possible. Other features include a low-noise, shock absorption Cushion Flex deck, the company's longest commercial sized belt, and a low profile running hood.
A vibrant LED display includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace, and there is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player to listen to your favorite playlist during your workout.
- Folding Deck: The design features a patented all gear rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F80 also comes with an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which allows you to release the deck, step back, and the deck will unfold itself silently while you watch.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck: Proprietary stealth technology provides a comfortable, quiet workout while reducing impact by up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 400-pound weight limit
- 2.75-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- Nine-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame, motor, and deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 85.43 x 37.01 x 17.32 inches; 265 Pounds
- Item model number : F85-2013
- Date First Available : August 22, 2012
- Manufacturer : Sole Fitness
- ASIN : B0090X05V2
Best Sellers Rank:
#214,799 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #250 in Treadmills
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As soon as I pulled my F-85 out of the box, I was impressed. Most home treadmills are small and fragile looking. That wasn't the case with the the F-85. Even though it's not a commercial grade unit, you wouldn't know by looking at it. This sucker is BIG and STURDY and it handles my weight without any difficulty. Now granted, I only use my treadmill for walking but most treadmills I've tried for home gyms will slow down or even stop if I step down too hard. The Sole doesn't even strain itself. It just keeps chuggin'
NOW... The Sole doesn't have a touch screen or a video monitor that shows you pretty scenery. But for a $1900 price tag, you can't beat it with a stick. This is as good as almost any machine I've used at healthclubs. It's long enough that you don't have to shorten your strides. It's got a very user friendly LED display panel with large easy to read characters and the button controls are clearly marked and concise. It took me about 5 minutes to figure everything out.
BOTTOM LINE... If you're a big person and you want a piece of equipment that delivers the goods without breaking your budget. YOU GOTTA GET YOU ONE OF THESE!!! :-)
Stronger more powerful motor than most treadmills, and the longest warranty in it's class, a ton of programmable features for tailoring your workouts, plus fans and speakers to attach your smart phone for music or videos while running. It even programs hills into it's features! It also folds up to minimize it's storage footprint.
Since I've been in the electronic business for over 30 years, I tend to go for things with less Bells and Whistles. i.e. Less things to go wrong. You don't need an app to make toast, and in my option, you don't need an app to run your treadmill. I'm sure that in the long run, that's the way every thing will go. But for now, if I want to get on the Internet or view Google Maps Street View, I'll just throw my Kindle or my Surface tablet on the book rest.
The display panel has lots of information without being too crowded/distracting. Also, I prefer the button interface instead of a tough screen. You're not navigating a complex OS, you're simple selecting a workout mode, starting and stopping the program, and maybe making a few speed or incline adjustments along the way. Touch may be cool, but extreme overkill in this case.
NOTE: When I was unpacking the unit, I found that the plastic cover over the motor had a crack in it. Sole sent out a replacement cover with no questions asked. The tech support guy was cautious and very helpful. Excellent first impression.
And if someone hasn't posted a video of the hydraulic transition from folded to floor, let me tell you, it's super cool. Once folded (which my 12 yr old can lift) there is a handle on the underside to allow the deck to lower. Once you flip the handle the deck drops slowly from completely folded to ready to use-- just step back and watch it drop.