Sole Fitness LCR Light Commercial Recumbent Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recumbent bike is dependable, comfortable, and affordable; ideal for apartment complexes, physical therapy clinics, fitness studios, school weight rooms, and even for home use
- Semi-recumbent platform and adjustable seat and handlebars; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs; nine-inch LCD console and built-in fan
- Pulse grip heart rate monitoring and chest strap heart rate monitoring compatible (strap included); custom, oversized pedals with ECB resistance; MP3 compatible sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 30 by 50 by 57 inches (W x H x D), with 157-pound weight and 350-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; three years on electronics and parts; and one year on labor
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Sole Light Commercial LCR recumbent bike can best be described as dependable, comfortable and affordable. It's ideal for apartment complexes, physical therapy clinics, fitness studios, school weight rooms or even for home use. with the intent of this product being used in light commercial settings, Sole went about working on designing a bike that one; would hold up under consistent use by various users, two; provide enough support and comfort to everyone, regardless of age, weight or health and three; make this product worth every penny of its purchase. Because light commercial products are being used by various users, they demand stability and durability. The Sole LCR is equipped with a 30 lb. heavy flywheel that boasts 40 levels of resistance and will challenge any user regardless of their fitness level. The supportive back and adjustable seat are ideal for multiple users and can be controlled by the conveniently placed handlebars. Set up and power source can be obstacles when deciding on equipment. Sole took care of both problems. The LCR not only is compact and easy to set up but it is also self generated and does not require any external power source. It's ideal for light commercial settings and will help to reduce future energy bills.
The SOLE LCR recumbent bike is dependable, comfortable, and affordable. Designed for light commercial use, it's ideal for apartment complexes, physical therapy clinics, fitness studios, school weight rooms, and even for home use. SOLE designed the LCR to hold up under consistent use by various users, and provide enough support and comfort to everyone, regardless of age, weight, or health.
Because light commercial products are being used by various users, they demand stability and durability. The LCR is equipped with a 30-pound, heavy-duty flywheel with 40 levels of resistance, and will challenge any user regardless of fitness level. The supportive back and adjustable seat are controlled by conveniently placed handlebars, and the unit is compact and easy to set up. Because it runs on self generated power, there's no need to worry about placing it near an outlet or tripping over an extension cord.
- Pedal design: The ergonomic design of all SOLE stationary bikes is unique because of a specific pedal feature. A two-degree inward cant on the pedal prevents aches in your knees and feet by aligning the joints in their correct posture during a workout.
- Adjustable seating: Allows the user to move forward and backward on the seat, as well as the back rest.
- Display: Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations, displaying workout info on a large screen.
- Frame: A strong, durable frame is vital for light commercial bikes to hold up to repeated use by multiple people. Heavy steel tubing, along with aluminum shroud, makes SOLE bikes practically indestructible, but also light and manageable. Two wheels in the front act as touch points, and make moving the bike easy and convenient.
- Measures 30 by 50 by 57 inches (W x H x D)
- 157-pound weight
- 350-pound weight limit
Controls & Features
- Semi-recumbent platform
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart rate programs
- Nine-inch LCD console
- Built-in fan
- Pulse grip heart rate monitoring
- Chest strap heart rate monitoring compatible (strap included)
- Custom, oversized pedals
- ECB resistance
- MP3 compatible sound system
- Water bottle holder
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electronics and parts: Three years
- Labor: One year
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the electronic console connects to the front mast with four screws. The screws must line up precisely with metal threaded sleeves embedded within the console. The problem is that console connection point is recessed about an inch. . Still this would not have been difficult if one was not instructed to install the front handlebars first. The back of the handlebar obstructs the view of the rear console connection to the mast and ruins the screw driver angle. Also, the screws must be lines up perfectly with the embedded threads. You think you have it but you don't. I was not able to complete the task until after I disassembled the front handlebars. Finally, one must assemble the bike where you want to use it. The problem here is the front plastic wheel cover. It is built too close to the ground and drags and scrapes against low pile carpet when you attempt to move the bike. Also, I tried to move it over a protective rubber floor cover made for treadmills and bikes and the front cover always dragged it preventing installation. I will have to figure something else out in order to protect the carpet.
The pedal straps are also a chore to install as the holes are too small to fit. I had to use an expander and then work quickly to get the foot strap over the connection point since the expanded hole in the strap quickly resumes its original shape I suppose due to the memory of plastic or rubber. I suppose a pair of pliers and a great deal of strength would also work.
The good part of installation is that Sole provides the tools and good step wise instructions. Also, all of the bolts and nuts are packaged separately by assembly steps so it is easy to keep things straight, Also, the shipping and the packing of the parts was the best I have ever seen. Amazon as always provided a great delivery experience.
The actual exercise is rated a five plus. It is the best bike I have ever had and I have had many including a Cateye in the late 80's and more recently a Tunturi. There are enough programs and options to satisfy any enthusiast. The seating position is a couple of degrees more reclined than other recumbents but it works. Also, the seat is the best and most comfortable of the last 4-5 bikes I have had. The riding experience is very smooth and exceptionally quiet. I have taken the resistance up to level 32 of 40 and it is flawless. Also, the bike has the option of entering your weight in order to give you a more accurate calories burn rate. It has a fan and connections for audio devices and for a heart rate strap. Finally, the bike is self powered and requires no plug in to the wall. The 30 pound flywheel is the heaviest in this price range and the home warranty (2 years) is also the best for bikes at this price. I use these devices five days a week for 45 minutes to an hour. Hopefully this will last as long as my Tunturi which I still have after 3 1/2 years of fairly heavy use. It is nice to have such a good quality spare.
Amazon doesn't always do a great job with packing items - I've had many things destroyed in transit, but this package was great - damaged en route, but the bike was absolutely fine. It took a few hours to assemble (a very thorough engineer friend did it for me) and the construction is quality all the way.
The ride is quiet, there are a wide variety of pre-existing workouts and you can set your own. The seat back does not move, but there is great lumbar support and it's super comfortable. I do wish the control panel was lower and smaller - who needs to look at this all the time when you're on the bike (the only design flaw as far as I'm concerned.) It's a quality product and I definitely recommend it.
Bike has great number of resistance levels. I'm just a beginner so for my training programs I'm using about 15% of max resistance.
I'm over 6' and I have no issues adjusting it or using it. My wife is 5'6" and she initially complained about ipod holder that gets in a way when she works out.
Overall it looks and feels like a professional equipment. Excellent product so far