Sole Fitness LCB Light Commercial Upright Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upright stationary bike built for light commercial use offers 40 levels of resistance and 30-pound flywheel, making for smooth transition between resistance levels
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable seat and handlebars; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs; nine-inch LCD console and built-in fan
- Pulse grip heart rate monitoring and chest strap heart rate monitoring compatible (sold separately); custom, oversized pedals with ECB resistance; MP3 compatible sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 23 by 55 by 44 inches (W x H x D), with 132-pound weight and 300-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; three years on electronics and parts; and one year on labor
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Looking for affordable Light Commercial equipment, look no further the Sole Light Commercial LCB upright bike is the perfect piece of exercise equipment. Most customers prefer quality and durability over bells and whistles when purchasing exercise equipment, Sole does both and for a great low price. Rather than spending thousands of dollars for commercial grade equipment, the Sole LCB has set a new standard for quality and affordability. The Sole LCB has 40 levels of resistance and a 30 lb flywheel, making a nice, smooth transition between resistance levels. Oversized cushioned foot pedals coupled with a 2-degree inward slope will provide for an extremely comfortable workout. The cushioned gel seat with both vertical and horizontal adjustment capabilities will make it easy for maximum comfort and ease of use.
The SOLE LCB upright stationary bike is an affordably priced unit built for light commercial use. The bike offers 40 levels of resistance and a 30-pound flywheel, making for a nice, smooth transition between resistance levels. Oversized, cushioned foot pedals, coupled with a two-degree inward slope to align with your body's natural positioning, provide a challenging workout that minimizes stress on your joints. Additional comfort features include a vertically and horizontally adjustable seat and handlebars, and a gel saddle.
The Sole Upright Bike provides both contact and telemetry heart rate monitoring, a bright and clear LCD display with separate message window, built-in cooling fans, and a comfortably located water bottle holder. It is also self generating and doesn’t require a power source, making it ideal for smaller spaces an in-home use.
- Pedal design: The ergonomic design of all SOLE stationary bikes is unique because of a specific pedal feature. A two-degree inward cant on the pedal prevents aches in your knees and feet by aligning the joints in their correct posture during a workout.
- Adjustable seating: Allows the user to move forward and backward on the seat, as well as the back rest.
- Display: Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations, displaying workout info on a large screen.
- Frame: A strong, durable frame is vital for light commercial bikes to hold up to repeated use by multiple people. Heavy steel tubing, along with aluminum shroud, makes SOLE bikes practically indestructible, but also light and manageable. Two wheels in the front act as touch points, and make moving the bike easy and convenient.
- Measures 23 by 55 by 44 inches (W x H x D)
- 132-pound weight
- 300-pound weight limit
Controls & Features
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable seat and handlebars
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart rate programs
- Nine-inch LCD console
- Built-in fan
- Pulse grip heart rate monitoring
- Chest strap heart rate monitoring compatible (sold separately)
- Custom, oversized pedals
- ECB resistance
- MP3 compatible sound system
- Water bottle holder
This piece of SOLE equipment includes include the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electronics and parts: Three years
- Labor: One year
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Used the bike a few times so far and it feels rock solid and works great. I like the "level" buttons so you can change resistance to anything you want with one press of a button. The seat feels more comfortable than other uprights I have tried. Love that it doesn't need to be plugged in. Very happy with the purchase, and thrilled I didn't have to go to a local fitness store and deal with all that nonsense.