Sole Fitness S77 Non-Folding Treadmill
|Price:||$3,299.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With power and features of a club quality treadmill at a more affordable price point, S77 boasts 3.5 continuous duty horsepower motor, largest deck SOLE offers, and 22-inch wide running surface
- 0.5 speed start, textured belt and 10-amp circuit breaker, and treadmill console is user friendly, with vibrant LED display that includes message board for clear instruction and feedback
- Information displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace; 1/4 mile track feature and Peak and Valley graph for different programs
- Measures 30 by 48 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 30 by 80 inches (W x D); running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 400-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Motor||3.0 CHP||3.25 CHP||3.5 CHP||4.0 CHP||4.0 CHP||4.0 CHP|
|Wireless Chest Strap||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Deck||Phenolic||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Cushion Flex||Wax Reversible|
|Running Surface||20" x 60"||20" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"|
|Unit Weight||253 lbs||260 lbs||264 lbs||271 lbs||265 lbs||299 lbs|
|Residential Warranty||3 years parts, 1 year labor||3 years parts, 1 year labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor||5 years parts, 2 years labor|
|Light Commercial Warranty||No||No||No||No||No||3 years parts, 1 year labor|
No need to join a club, the S77 treadmill gives everything you need in the comfort of your own home. The S77 features a 4.0 Cont. Duty HP motor and also incorporates the largest deck SOLE offers, an exceptional 22" wide running surface that is great for any runner. with the heart rate programs, the treadmill automatically makes adjustments to the incline to keep you in your target heart-rate zone. The included wireless chest strap touts a 99.9-Percent accuracy rating. The treadmill motor carries a full 30-year warranty, with a lifetime warranty on the deck and frame. Safety features include a 0.5 start speed, large stop switch, textured belt and 10-amp circuit breaker. The console displays the ten available programs and has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player, iPod, etc. Additional features include speed and incline controls on the handlebars and built in cooling fans for maximum comfort.
The SOLE Fitness S77 Non-Folding Treadmill was noted for having the largest motor in a treadmill under $2,000 by industry leading review service Treadmill Doctor, and was also rated as a "Best Buy." With the power and features of a club quality treadmill, at a much more affordable price point, the S77 boasts a 3.5 continuous duty horsepower motor, the largest deck SOLE offers, a 22-inch wide running surface, and a weight rating up to 400 pounds.
When in heart-rate training mode, the treadmill automatically makes adjustments to the incline to keep you in your target heart-rate zone, and the included wireless chest strap touts a 99.9% accuracy rating. Safety features include a 0.5 speed start, textured belt and 10-amp circuit breaker, and the treadmill console is user friendly, with a vibrant LED display that includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace, and there is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player to listen to your favorite playlist during your workout.
A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck: Proprietary stealth technology provides a comfortable, quiet workout while reducing impact by up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 30 by 48 by 80 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 30 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 400-pound weight limit
- 2.75-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- Nine-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame, motor, and deck: Lifetime
- Motor: 30 years
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Well made, sturdy design
- Very attractive blue-lit display with all the information we need and no cycling through metrics
- An audio jack for using the built-in speakers, which work well, but also a separate head phone jack so that if you catch your arm on the head phone wire it pulls the plug out of the jack instead of pulling your phone or mp3 player onto the ground.
- A decent selection of programs to choose from, including heart rate and user-programmable programs
- Saves your user programs even when unplugged from the wall
- A recommended buy by Consumer Reports
Could be better:
- The dual fans could be more powerful. We don't even use them, but we also have a ceiling fan overhead.
- Cannot override the incline on some programs. The programs ask for your top speed, but not top incline. You may be able to increase that incline, but sometimes you cannot decrease it.
- We didn't like the lower level of cup holders that came with it, but it is easy to just leave them off without looking strange.
We initially planned to put the treadmill in our basement, but were soon dissuaded from that by the sheer size and weight of the machine! It actually turned out for the best though because having it on the main floor where there is a nice window with natural light and a ceiling fan over head is not only nice, it takes a little less will power to use it as opposed to having to go down into the basement.
While the accessory arm supports and computer console were undamaged there was some cosmetic damage to the treadmill base. The right plastic end cap at the back of the treadmill was completely shattered. That damage and the state of the box made led me to believe the box had been dropped or at a minimum, severely mishandled. I called sole customer service and asked if I should return the treadmill before assembling. The customer service agent said the only way I would know if it was damaged was to put it together. He also said that the plastic end cap was cosmetic, that he would send me a replacement part, and registered the purchase for warranty over the phone.
So I put the machine together (the instructions are somewhat lacking) and tested it with the built in calibration program, which passed. I was worried about the knocking sound from the treadmill (read the card that comes with the treadmill!) and called back Sole customer service. I got the same customer service guy and he assured me the knocking would go away. He suggested I run the treadmill on top speed for about an hour to ease the knocking. I did run it for an hour and the knocking did ease. Tested out all of the features....fan, incline, speeds, console screen, heart rate monitor (grips and chest strap), music and headphone jacks and everything worked fine. Hopefully the damage to the box and machine truly are cosmetic...it seems to be okay. It is much quieter today than the first day I used it.
I do like the layout of the treadmill....it seems solid; especially since it seemed to have an extremely rough trip getting to me and still works fine. Sole customer service was helpful and friendly. We'll see when and if I get my replacement end cap.