Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied exercise bike per product instructions
- Moving the bike to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reviewed as a best buy in its price range
- Heavy 48 lb. Flywheel for smooth resistance
- Offers multi seat and handlebar adjustments
- Comfortable ergonomic padded saddle for long distance training
- Vibrant, easy to view console
- Stationary exercise bike with 48-pound flywheel and knob turn adjustable resistance
- Integrated blue, backlit LCD console displays RPM, time, Kcal, distance, and speed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Sole SB700 takes users to the next level of exercising and is satisfactory to both the indoor and outdoor cyclist. Understanding the needs of both types of users, Sole combined them together to design a comfortable, affordable bike allowing users to have the dual experience in the comfort of their own home or light commercial setting
The SB700 Stationary Exercise Bike from Sole Fitness provides a workout to suit the needs of both indoor and outdoor cyclists with adjustable resistance that mimics actual riding. Designed with the needs of both types of riders in mind, Sole has created a comfortable, affordable, bike for at home use or use in a light commercial setting.
Built for comfort, the SB700 features an adjustable seat and handlebars that move up and down, as well as fore and aft so that the user can acquire a custom fit. The heavy duty 48-pound chrome plated flywheel and Kevlar breaking system provide a quiet and smooth ride with a large range of challenge to meet the needs of each rider. The SB700's integrated, backlit, blue LCD console displays RPM, time, KCal, distance, and speed. The console is compatible with wireless heart rate chest straps, allowing users to stay within target heart rate training zones as they workout. Built to last, the SB700 comes with a comprehensive warranty that covers the frame for life, the parts and electronics for three years, and covers one year of labor.
Features and Specifications:
- Console Display: integrated with RPM, time, KCal, speed, distance
- Display: 3 by 4-inch backlit blue LCD
- Seat/Handlebar Adjustment: Up/Down; Fore/Aft
- Pedals with toe straps
- Brake pads
- Turn knob resistance
- 48-pound, chrome plate flywheel
- Water bottle holders
- Frame: two-millimeter oval steel tubing
- Assembled Dimensions: 42 by 21 by 40 inches (LxWxH)
- Transport wheel
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Product Weight: 140 pounds
Residential and Light Commercial Warranty:
- All service is performed in-home
- Parts/Electronics: three years
- Frame: lifetime
- Labor: one year
- Extended warranty available--sold separately
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Get a mat for underneath... this thing is heavy and you will sweat a lot!
The build quality is top notch and the ride and workouts are excellent. It is super quiet and highly adjustable. It is pricier than some of the other choices, but the quality is definitely superior and its also esthetically pleasing. Definitely highly recommended!
NOTE: THE INSTRUCTIONS for the CONSOLE are INCORRECT in both the owners manual and the Cycling Console Instruction Manual. The buttons are REVERSED. I.e. left is right and right is left so when the instructions say push the left button, push the right button instead.
Husband managed to move the bike, piece by piece to our dedicated fitness room on a different floor. It took him about 40 minutes to assemble. With a good spinner dvd and this bike you get a full bodied workout. I spin twice weekly on it and work out on Total Gym for
upper body strength and core for 3 days. Have found that 1 to 2 days of rest is good for recovery! I highly recommend this bike, so far it's working as expected. Makes one's body feel good and gives a sense of well-being! Will update in a few months.
I just used a dolly to move it up to my place, but would recommend two people. It was super easy to put together and seems very sturdy with about 200lbs on it. I don't use the computer, so not sure about that, but the bike rides smooth and is nice and quiet.
This is way nicer than the pos bikes that my gym has.
Tip: I perspire a lot from my head, so I put a towel on the bike because sweat is really corrosive to machines like this. make sure to wipe it down after each use as well.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Pedals - were horrible.Read more