Soleus Air FS2-40R032, 16 Inch, 3 Speed Oscillating Stand Fan with Remote Control
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-speed stand fan with easy-to-read LCD display
- 3 optional fan-head oscillation patterns, including figure-8, up and down, and left to right
- 3 wind modes; adjustable-tilt head and adjustable height
- Auto-on mode and 12-hour auto shut-off timer
- Over-heat protection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
A great choice; our 3-speed stand fan has easy-to-read LCD display and remote control, with 3 optional fan-head oscillation patterns, including figure-8, up and down, and left to right. Also 3 wind modes, adjustable-tilt head and adjustable height. The auto-on mode and 12-hour auto shut-off timer for energy-efficient operation and over-heat protection. Measures 17 by 17-1/2 by 53 inches, with a 1-year limited warranty included.
Top customer reviews
AMAZON Customer Service Rocks! The first fan I ordered fell apart in 30 Days so Amazon sent a replacement which fell apart a week later so Amazon replaced the 2nd Fan. Recently, 8 Months later, the 3rd Fan has fallen apart. However, due to the extent of time, to replace the 3rd Fan, I have box it up and pay for shipping to send it back to the manufacturer.
At first I thought I was just happened to get a Fan made from a bad batch of plastic, but the only other explanation I can offer is that the Goose Neck is not designed to support the weight of the Fan Head for the Life of the Fan. But that is just my opinion.
There is very little Assembly involved. Basically, the Body is Pre-Assembled and all that is needed is attachment of the Weighted Base and Fan Blade and Locking Fan Blade Cage.
I don't have ceiling fans in my apartment so circulation can be a problem. I looked at every store in the area, from electronics/appliance retailers, to sears, lowes, home depot etc. No one, and I mean no one had a fan with both horizontal and vertical motion. The fans they offered were either very cheap, or very expensive. This fan is moderately priced which was what I was looking for.
I don't rate this fan high because of a few reasons.
1. When it's on, it sounds like it's raining outside, that can be difficult to get used to at first.
2. The fan is held in place with clicking points that feel very plastic. If you bump into the fan it changes angles very easily, and if you do this much, I can see this wearing out quickly.
1. Remote control :)
2. Vertical and horizontal motion
3. Good moderate price, its more than the cheap fans you can find, but definitely gives good value for the money.
4. Metal cage with fine gaps, children won't be sticking their fingers into the fan.
5. Choice of motion modes. vertical, horizontal, and vertical and horizonal together. It is not really a figure 8, which for my purposes is better.
I'd recommend this fan for just about anyone who needs a fan and wants something more than the basic fans. (to be honest I think vertical and horizontal motion on fans of this type is a basic function, but evidently that is no longer the case, definitely one place where older things are better than they are now.)
I am dissappointed because I have bought a few "cheap" (low price) fans for my office/shop that have performed perfectly. (Blizzard- Holmes... desktop and a floor fan)So I had the idea that this would be a big upgrade and it would be very quiet, etc. Anyway, I don't think this product is worth the price. I will keep it because I have no moral grounds on which to return it, but I hope this review helps others make a choice in which to buy. I am not sure of a store that stocks this item but you might want to check it out up close before you buy.
UPDATE: I have now had my Soleus Air FS2-40R032 16" Oscillating Stand Fan for almost 4 months. It continues to perform flawlessly. For the past month, or so, it has run, non-stop, for 24 hours per day and shows no sign of wear or premature mechanical issues. In fact, it is cooling and circulating the air, right now, in the room while I type this update. I still whole-heartedly endorse this fan and have recommended it to several family members and friends.
Most recent customer reviews
If the head does not break off, the motor siezes. I can barely turn the shafts with my hands.Read more