Soleus Air Portable Air Conditioner PH4-12R-01
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cool, heat and remove moisture from the air with our 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner and 12,000 BTU heater with heat pump technology.
- 12,000 BTU A/C * 12,000 BTU Heater * 60 Pint Dehumidifier * Multi-Color Display * No Water Bucket to Empty * 3 Speed Fan with Oscillation * 24 Hour Programmable Timer * Programmable Thermostat & Settings * Programmable LCD Remote Control * Dual Hose and Single Hose System * Energy Efficient Dual Motor * Loss of Power Protection * Auto Restart
- [Specifications:] * Cooling Capacity: 12,000 BTU/Hr * Heating Capacity: 12,000 BTU/Hr * Dehumidifying Capacity: 60 pts/day * Power Consumption: Cooling 1350W, Heating 1160W * Air Flow Volume: 225CFM * Power Source: 115 V / 60 HZ * Rated Current: Cooling 12A, Heating 10.8A * Sound Pressure Level: <46 db(A) * Weight: 82 lbs * Dimensions: 19"(W) x 18.5"(D) x 32.25"(H) * Refrigerant: R22
- Warranty: Limited 1 year and 5 years on the compressor.
* Evaporative air cooling system * The most powerful air flow: 700 m3/h * Three selections of wind speed and mode * Unique magnetized remote control included * Water sprinkling cyclic system * 7.5 hours time design * Adjustable air vents * Power: 160W * Weight: 30.86lbs * Dimension: 17.7 x 15 x 35 inch * One-year warranty for all parts and labor
Top customer reviews
Cools well, mine is rated at 550sf, but I am actually trying to cool a much larger area. Good for a large living room or family room with kitchen adjacent. It is possible to super cool the area if necessary.
Control layout is easy to understand and change settings.
3 fan speeds, allows good control of air speed.
The heat pump is a big deal, I can't wait to try it out. Heat pumps are basically air conditioning cycle in reverse - it's supposed to be way more efficient than a typical furnace.
Oscillation (sp?) is only up and down, not side to side. Makes air distribution poor to corners of room.
Uses lots of power, I think 1300 watts - but still better than my central air. You can save some electricity by setting the thermostat a bit higher - the compressor will turn on/off as needed to maintain that temp.
Still works good, buttons are becoming finicky (sp?) - sometimes you might push a button and get the wrong result (I might try switching to the remote). Also, I noticed that the heat pump causes water (condensation?) to drip on the floor - it adds up to a lot of water if you don't notice it in time. I might put a pan under. But still works and I am still happy with it. Heat pump works (other than the water thing).
Now I am trying to find a replacement part but I don't believe they sell them. Also I found an article about a recall for their space heater sold on QVC because the poor quality of the parts used created a fire hazard. I believe my broken blower is one of their poor quality parts