Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2014
I am back buying this watch for the 2nd time. I first purchased it almost 1 year ago. It still works great but occasionally during Zumba (I am an instructor) I get super sweaty and use very big arm movements and the watch will go flying, not every time but occasionally. One time it broke the clear plastic part of the band I attempted to super glue it, but it kept breaking. So that is why I am replacing it. It is totally worth the occasional flying watch to have the ease of slipping on and off easily. I use all of it's simple functions and love it. Also after water, then sand, the buttons are a little sticky.

Pros: Easy to use, nice backlight, easy to put on and off, easy to see, not too big or too small, generally stays put, looks good.

Cons: While very sweaty it can fall off, the back light only stays on for a few seconds, when Daylight savings comes around, I do have to find instructions to change my watch. The white one does stain or turn a dingy gray after a long time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.