Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Soleus Women's SG006-356 GPS Mini Digital Display ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 47% off the $99.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$57.45 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$41.55 (42%)|
- GPS Receiver
- calories burned
- usb data upload
- GPS receiver; distance, pace and speed tracker
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EO8LC2E
- Item model number: SG006-356
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Soleus|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||40.7 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16.2 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Calendar||Date and month|
|Special features||Vibration alerts|
|Item weight||2.08 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
- It is not very intuitive to use - it takes a little while to get used to which buttons to push to get it to the correct setting. I had to watch the youtube video multiple times to figure it out, and I still sometimes hit the wrong button by accident.
- I can't figure out how to find the saved data (which isn't a huge problem for me since I usually save my runs on my phone and just use this to more easily track pace and distance while I am running).
- Somehow the time got reset and I can't figure out how to get it back to the correct time.
In general this watch works for me at a much better cost than some of more expensive and popular brands.
It was way more work than it was worth it to me to spend the 10 minutes getting my watch set. Maybe it is just to techy for me and if you have that sort of brain and want to fiddle with things and figure out how they work then this is the watch for you. I wanted something simple where I could press one button and go. If you want simplicity, don't get this watch, get the Garmin.
And while this is labeled the "mini" it felt like a normal size for a lady's watch. I can't imagine how big the regular size it. The size didn't actually bother me I just wanted to share that if you were looking for a smaller watch this may not be what you are looking for.
1. quickly connects to gps satellite and doesn't drop signal even on cloudy days and under tree cover.
2. gps tracking is very accurate.
3. easy to read displays once you get it set up how you want (set up is not particularly intuitive, i had to watch a youtube video to figure it out)
4. good battery life so far.
1. native software less than user friendly (I still use nike to map my runs and have not bothered to upload the data from my watch. I just use it to track my run in real time and use nike+ to review the data)
2. still quite large (I am a petite 5'2" and have to use the the very last hole to get it tight enough to keep from slipping around)
Over all i'm extremely pleased with the purchase. it met all my expectations and
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good watch, however I find the user interface a little difficult to get thru the different menus.Published 9 months ago by Pully
great product--i now own 2 of these--this particular one i had 2 minor issues with--both problems have seemly been resolved---i would definitly recommend this one to anyone looking... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Dawn
Poor design and the GPS performance is poor. It always stops when i was in middle of my running routine.Published 10 months ago by Brenda Devil
Comfortable, stylish, not intuitive to use. I watched the YouTube clip and I still screw it up. Takes some getting used to after a garmin. Worth it for the price difference.Published 10 months ago by KatieMommaTris
Waiting for the end of month to give my daughter for bd. then ask me!!Published 13 months ago by Aldo
NOT user friendly. I have read the instructions multiple times and watched many videos. I ask my husband to help every time I have to use it, and 8 months later we are still... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Carol Hughes
I purchased this for my wife who has started running more seriously and had been borrowing my gps watch. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Andrew