Solgar – Chelated Molybdenum, 100 Tablets
Enhance your purchase
|Primary Supplement Type||Molybdenum|
|Unit Count||100 Count|
About this item
- TRACE MINERAL AND MORE: Molybdenum is not only a trace mineral, it is also a cofactor for enzyme that are a part of antioxidant health, amino acid metabolism and most importantly Molybdenum is a cofactor for enzymes that are a part of an individuals’ overall well-being
- FORMULATION: This formulation from Solgar provides a chelated for of Molybdenum
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: These tablets are KOF-K Kosher certified, suitable for vegans and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors
From the brand
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Recyclable Amber Glass" - Based on H&H Glass Inc. (Hwa Hsia Glass U.S.A.) Claims Summary 9/14/2020: Solgar Amber Glass Bottles are made from 50% cullet (broken or refuse glass) and can be recycled
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.78 x 1.78 x 3.25 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : '033984007406
- Date First Available : May 15, 2008
- Manufacturer : Solgar
- ASIN : B00ED3WOGS
- Best Sellers Rank: #143,213 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #195 in Trace Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) Amt Per Serving:150 mcg % Daily Value :200%,,Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate,microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.