Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Solgar Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 250 MCG (10,000 IU), 120 Softgels - Helps Maintain Healthy Bones & Teeth - Immune System Support - Non GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free - 120 Servings
|Price:||($0.12 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||$4.46 (24%)|
- Maintain Healthy Bones And Teeth; Vitamin D is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth; Solgar Vitamin D3 Softgels provide 250 mcg (10,000 IU) in one easy to take softgel
- Support Your Immune System; Solgar Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 250mcg (10000 IU) Softgels support a healthy immune system and neuromuscular function
- Optimal Absorption; The Vitamin D3 in this product is the same form produced by the body when our skin is exposed to sunlight; As we age, our bodies may absorb less D3; These advanced, oil-based softgels promote optimal absorption and assimilation
- Non GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free; Solgar Vitamin D 3 10000 IU Softgels are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10,000 IU
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This did the trick!!
When I was low in stock, I went to a vitamin shop to replace and they did not have 10000 IU! And their prices were way higher!
Another benefit of this product is that it is very small and easy to swallow.
Top international reviews
These tablets looks just like the seven seas cod liver oil that I used to take as a kid in winters, but these are softer and slightly smaller. These are softgels and are easy to swallow. Does not cause any stomach upset or discomfort, I take one tablet every 4-5 days when I am not getting enough sun exposure (during monsoons and cloudy days) so this little bottle will last me a whole year.
Have not yet got my Vit D levels tested since I started taking this. Will update once I do so. But this is a much better Vit D when compared to Jamieson's Vit D (which was a tablet and not a soft gel) and used to cause indigestion, so I'm happy with Solgar.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.