Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on April 2, 2014
Beautiful, but way too large. From the picture I could not tell. I should have known given that it does say EXTRA LARGE on its title... :(
on July 13, 2016
The large size, material and color were nice, bit unfortunately one of the alligator clips doesn't grasp at all, so it's rendered useless. Also I noticed the bows seem to be attached to the clip with a small amount of glue, doesn't appear very secure, but time will tell.
on February 29, 2016
Perfect big bow size! Looks great on my 10,8,6 and 2 year old daughters! Very sturdy clip stays well in even thin baby hair!
on September 21, 2015
These time around the color was perfect (our cheer uniforms are maroon). This fall I had more girls and needed more bows so I ordered the exact same product as the previous fall but the color was NOT the same. The new bows are a lighter, brighter color. Almost red and not maroon.
on June 17, 2015
Great deal on cheer bows!
on March 24, 2016
I purchased these bows for decor use and they have held up great, do not seem to be collecting dust and look splendid on my craft project that hangs on my wall in the kitchen. They catch peoples attention.
on November 29, 2016
Conclusion: Bow in a second, they are good quality, long lasting so daughters use it again and again, no tying needed, just clip it in a second.
on January 28, 2016
Can get bows as good with better color selections in the craft section of Walmart.
on July 13, 2015
Our daughter kept losing and destroying the bows that match her school uniform. We were finding that the right color of navy wasn't exactly easy to find in hair bows. This set was perfect for our needs. When one goes missing, we have more!
on July 29, 2014
THEY ARE PERFECT!! The bows are so cute! The back (alligator clip) is so sturdy and if you are worrying about the clip and wondering if it will hold your hair it will it's huge and it's pointy and grasping! I love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question