4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Body Solid GFID225 Folding Adjustable Weight Bench
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Seven adjustment positions
- In-Home Lifetime Warranty covers everything forever
- Commercial Rated
- Heavy Duty 2 x 3" oval tubing
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Body-Solid GFID225 Heavy Duty Adjustable Weight Bench
The Body-Solid GDFID225 Weight Bench features 7 easy and secure ladder style adjustment positions for flat, decline, and incline workouts. Commercial grade 2" x 3" steel construction ensures durability and support for the heaviest of workouts. Built-in wheels make transport quick and easy, and a pull-pin allows the bench to completely fold up for storage and easy carry. Finally, the bench comes completely assembled in the box, no assembly needed!
- No assembly required!
- 7 position back pad for flat, incline, and decline
- Folds Flat for Storage
- Transport Wheels
- In Use Dimensions: 18" H x 57" L x 16" W
- Folded Dimensions: 9" H x 57" L x 16" W
- In-Home Lifetime Warranty
- Light Commercial Warranty
7 Ladder Style Adjustble Positions
The Body-Solid GDFID225 Weight Bench features 7 easy and secure ladder style adjustment positions for flat, decline, and incline workouts
Heavy Duty Steel
Commercial grade 2" x 3" steel construction ensures durability and support for the heaviest of workouts
Stores Flat Almost Anywhere
Built-in wheels make transport quick and easy, and a pull-pin allows the bench to completely fold up for storage and easy carry
No Assembly Needed
Just remove it from one box and the bench is ready to go.
|Capacity||300 lbs.||500 lbs.||500 lbs.||600 lbs.||800 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|Pad Thickness||1.75"||2"||1.5"||2.5" DuraFirm||2.75" DuraFirm||2.5" DuraFirm|
|Dimensions in Flat Position||55" Long, 18" Wide, 17" High||57" Long, 16" Wide, 18" High||50" Long, 26" Wide, 21" High||54" Long, 27" Wide, 22" High||55" Long, 18" Wide, 17" High||66" Long, 28" Wide, 19" High|
|Leg Hold Down||NA||NA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Capacity||600 lbs.||1,000 lbs.||800 lbs.||1,000 lbs||1,000 lbs||600 lbs.|
|Pad Thickness||2.5" DuraFirm||2.5" DuraFirm||2.5" DuraFirm||2.75" DuraFirm||2.75" DuraFirm||2.75" DuraFirm|
|Seat Positions||1||1||4||3||Syncs to Backpad||Syncs to Backpad|
|Dimensions in Flat Position||61" Long, 18" Wide, 19" High||50" Long, 23" Wide, 19" High||50" Long, 21" Wide, 18" High||58" Long, 26" Wide, 18" High||67" Long, 26" Wide, 18" High||70" Long, 28" Wide, 23" High|
|Leg Hold Down||NA||NA||NA||NA||✓||✓|
The Body-Solid Gdfid225 multi-bench is the perfect training partner - functional, compact, portable and durable. It requires no Assembly and is designed to be used straight out of the box. Features include seven adjustment positions for flexibility and comfort. The 2" x 3" oval tubing ensures durability and support for the heaviest of workouts. Built-in wheels make transport quick and easy and it folds flat for storage under a bed or on end in a closet. In-home lifetime warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 135 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Incline, decline and lay flat
- Solid and well built
- Wheels for easy maneuvering
- Solid padding with nice cover
- Collapsible to save space
- It came fully assembled!
- The only real con I have so far is that the bottom seat pad is stationary, i.e. it does not tilt up when doing incline presses. Therefore, as other reviewers have mentioned, there is a space created between your lower back and the pad. I guess it can be addressed by putting a towel or something at the small of your back during incline work. Not a deal-breaker for me because of all the other great features, but this is why I rated it 4 out of 5 stars.
Overall, a very good bench at a decent price for what my needs are.
Great situp bench also. Thought a little pricey until I got it and used it. This thing is made for guns to handle big guys and abuse. To use for home likely last forever.
Let me say that I am impressed with the build quality. Solid welded construction, pad material seems thick and well stitched. It was packed with a fair amount of styrofoam and a everything was protected by cellophane, so I couldn't find a scratch or dent anywhere. And I looked.
The material is like a leathery rubbery material, a little different but nice because it has a kind of tacky texture so I don't slide around. Not sure how it will hold up long-term, but it does seems nice and thick, previous reviewers experienced excellent warranty response in the event it eventually tears.
The bench came fully assembled, but it took a few minutes to tear off all the cellophane. It unfolds and folds easily, probably doable with one hand.
Let me address the five major concerns people have:
1. Gap between the seat and backrest- I don't see any way you could build a folding AND adjustable bench without the gap. I haven't found a bench that doesn't have this issue, and so far it hasn't bothered me.
2. Zipper rubbing leg- That must be an older model, because there is no zipper on the seat or anywhere else for that matter. The end of the seat is completely smooth.
3. Defects- mine appears to be defect free.
4. Flat seat- I was looking at another bench that had a tilted up seat. The problem with that bench was the seat could not go flat, so when attempting to do any flat lifts, you would only have the length of the backrest to use, and tall people would have their head hanging off the end. My head was almost hanging off the other bench. I figure when you want a folding, adjustable bench you can't have everything, and this worked best for me. I feel that the tackiness of the material and the ability to put my feet up on the pegs made it perfectly comfortable to do incline work.
5. Foot pegs not padded- the foot pegs are wrapped in thin rubber. It would be nice if it was a little thicker, but I prefer it to the giants pads that always roll around and make it hard to hook your feet.
Once I received it, I was blown away by the quality and stability of it. It is absolutely perfect for my needs. I am 6'1", and I was concerned if it would be too short in length. But instead, I am very happy to find out that it not only accommodates my height, but is also very comfortable to use. Now I can expand on my weight lifting routines and increase the weights without being concerned of pulling a muscle while I try to maintain balance. This bench is very rock solid stable, and very easy to fold up for convenient storage. I highly recommend it and I am very happy with the purchase.