Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Material: 100% Durable Polyester
- SIZE INFORMATION: Necktie is 57.5 Inches long and 3.25 Inches at the widest point and fits most neck sizes
- THIS IS QUALITY HAND MADE TIE, offering a noble and classic design to suit your needs, it is soft, light weight and exceptionally comfortable.
- THIS FASHIONABLE NECKTIE is perfect for weddings, proms, semiformal events, formal events, important business meetings and etc.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Hand wash gently in cold or warm water; Press out excess water with towel; Do not wring or twist the tie to remove water; Hang up to dry.
- TIPS: As a general rule for all tie knots, the widest part of your tie should hang roughly at the same height as the upper edge of your leather belt, with the tie's tip extending slightly below it.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Polyester is a synthetic material that is similar to cotton but even more durable. It is wrinkle-resistant, quick to dry, and it will not shrink. These polyester ties can elevate any look, and give you just the right touch of gentlemanly professionalism. Ties also allow you to make your wardrobe more versatile, as it is another element that you can mix and match with different shirts and suits for infinite outfit combinations.
- Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001UEQUK4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They need to do a better job with photographing their ties.