Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 16, 2016
My feet were *freezing* in bed when our late fall weather turned cold. This was despite the flannel sheets and goose down blanket! I actually hate wearing socks in bed, but decided to give these a try. First of all, they are VERY reasonably priced. And oh-so-soft...even after laundering. Best of all, they are very warm yet you can barely feel them when you are wearing them in bed. I'm a fan! P.S. I am not putting these in the dryer. Don't want to lose any of their fuzziness or elasticity. P.S. I even wore them with clogs the other day. Maybe not much of a fashion statement, but my feet were happy!
on January 23, 2017
Love these socks. Wear them at night to sleep as I have neuropathy in my feet due to diabetes and my feet get very cold. These socks are perfect because they're so soft and comfy and keep my feet nice and warm so I can sleep comfortably.
on December 21, 2013
It's true they are soft and fuzzy ... the only reason I took off a star is because I had to wash these several times before I could stand the smell of them. I tried spraying them with fabric refresher and setting them outside to get the strong odor of the dye out but even that didn't work. It took washing them several times to get the odor and the excess dye out of the socks. So be aware of the extra time you'll need before wearing them when you order. I'd order them again - but I'd dang well make sure I had plenty of time to wash & prepare them before I had to package them up for gift giving or for use in wearing.
VINE VOICEon August 8, 2013
I am a bed sock queen, in that I use them every night (even during the summer) and rotate lots of pairs. These are deliciously soft but not too thin, the last lot I bought (not from amazon) were too tight and too thin; the whole purpose of bed socks for me is that they don't hamper circulation, and these don't. Soft yummy colors, wash well, would buy again.

My pairs didn't have any chemical smell and at $10 (including shipping) for 3 pairs, they were very reasonably priced.
on December 6, 2016
I somehow missed the fact that they have little sticky bits on the bottom so you don't slide on the floor when you're walking. It wasn't what I was looking for but I ended up being happy for the sticky bits on the soles. Very handy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Bad quality, they got a hole in the toe after wearing once. And strings came apart at the ankle. Your better off going to the dollar store. Bummer! I love me some fuzzy socks.
on April 13, 2017
Would have been 5 stars, except one pair had a hole in it. These are very plush and soft, and I love that they come up to my ankle!
on August 8, 2017
Too big. I thought they might shrink so I washed them. It didn't work. Just they weren't what I expected. Disappointed.
on May 25, 2016
Fuzzy socks are my weakness!
These are sufficiently fuzzy, though not quite as plush and soft as some I've had. All in all, a good buy.
on March 6, 2016
These are super warm & very soft. I love wearing them at night, with my house shoes. They are definitely warm
during the winter & cushiony, also. I would recommend them & will definitely buy more of them. The styles are
so cute, too & they seem to be holding up well on the elastic.

Tracie