Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS

on August 7, 2012
The solitare game I purchased at Amazon has so many different games I have not played all of them yet. This is what
I do while I am waiting for appointments, traveling, or just want to try a new game I have not played. I can
stop a game at any time and start a new game with no problem. There are games I have never heard of, I enjoy playing these new games. It is fun to keep your brain active while learning something new. I would recommend this game to a first timer, ASIN:B000WCIHCE Solitaire Overload - Nintendo DS] at age 67 even I enjoy playing these games.
on July 30, 2017
Good game excellent price.
on January 24, 2011
I bought this because I liked the fact it had solitaire, mahjong and tangrams (I love tangrams). The selection of solitaire games can be overwhelming, but it's fun learning new games. Missing from the games are Clock and Tripeaks. I figured out of that many games, they would be there, they are not. The tangrams are a lot of fun and the mahjong, while fun, isn't easy on the eyes. The tiles are very small.

I wish the cards/tiles, etc. were a bit larger on this game and of course, they had included two of my favorite solitaire games, plus even more tangrams would have been great. Otherwise, it's packed full of stuff to do and new games to learn. I'm not entirely sure it's worth $30, unless they are counting content alone, but I feel I'll get my moneys worth out of it since it's a game I can continue playing for years to come.

It also includes jigsaw puzzles, but since they don't interest me on this platform I haven't bothered with that feature.
on December 8, 2012
I love playing Mahjong. This is the main reason I got this DS game. The tiles are very tiny and what can you expect when you have a tiny screen on a DS game right? It's okay if you have good eyesight. I like that it has Solitaire too. This game also has Picture Puzzles which I was not aware of! That's fun! I don't really do the Tangram, but the picture puzzles can be challenging. It's a good buy.
on February 22, 2013
I enjoy all the games, they are fun and challenging. I didn't think I would like the Tangrams, but I really did. And I have finished all of them. I have completed over half of the Picture Puzzles, I knew I would like these. The Solitaire and Mahjong are really fun too.
I would really recommend this game for anyone that likes solitare type games.
on March 13, 2015
ok
on January 21, 2016
Husband wanted this and he says he likes it. Came in the mail packaged well and before time. We will order from this seller again should we see something we'd like. Game plays clear and well. Thanks
on July 15, 2017
Love all the games
on August 10, 2016
I don't like all of the new games. This has most of what I want.
on January 11, 2011
I have this game a few weeks and I've played some of my favorite solitaire games, but there are so many more I'll have fun learning.

Besides the cards, this game includes tangrams, majong and picture puzzles. Surprisingly the picture puzzles are my favorite part so far. I love them! There are lots included, but I wish there were more.

I enjoy the tangrams and there are so many majong layouts to choose from

The menu is easy to navagate - you can sort the games in different way to find new favorites. Also has lots of background pictures and textures available.

I'm not that fond of the background music, but over all it is a great game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.