Amazon Business World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on March 13, 2015
ok
on January 24, 2011
I bought this because I liked the fact it had solitaire, mahjong and tangrams (I love tangrams). The selection of solitaire games can be overwhelming, but it's fun learning new games. Missing from the games are Clock and Tripeaks. I figured out of that many games, they would be there, they are not. The tangrams are a lot of fun and the mahjong, while fun, isn't easy on the eyes. The tiles are very small.

I wish the cards/tiles, etc. were a bit larger on this game and of course, they had included two of my favorite solitaire games, plus even more tangrams would have been great. Otherwise, it's packed full of stuff to do and new games to learn. I'm not entirely sure it's worth $30, unless they are counting content alone, but I feel I'll get my moneys worth out of it since it's a game I can continue playing for years to come.

It also includes jigsaw puzzles, but since they don't interest me on this platform I haven't bothered with that feature.
on August 7, 2012
The solitare game I purchased at Amazon has so many different games I have not played all of them yet. This is what
I do while I am waiting for appointments, traveling, or just want to try a new game I have not played. I can
stop a game at any time and start a new game with no problem. There are games I have never heard of, I enjoy playing these new games. It is fun to keep your brain active while learning something new. I would recommend this game to a first timer, ASIN:B000WCIHCE Solitaire Overload - Nintendo DS] at age 67 even I enjoy playing these games.
on January 11, 2011
I have this game a few weeks and I've played some of my favorite solitaire games, but there are so many more I'll have fun learning.

Besides the cards, this game includes tangrams, majong and picture puzzles. Surprisingly the picture puzzles are my favorite part so far. I love them! There are lots included, but I wish there were more.

I enjoy the tangrams and there are so many majong layouts to choose from

The menu is easy to navagate - you can sort the games in different way to find new favorites. Also has lots of background pictures and textures available.

I'm not that fond of the background music, but over all it is a great game.
on December 8, 2012
I love playing Mahjong. This is the main reason I got this DS game. The tiles are very tiny and what can you expect when you have a tiny screen on a DS game right? It's okay if you have good eyesight. I like that it has Solitaire too. This game also has Picture Puzzles which I was not aware of! That's fun! I don't really do the Tangram, but the picture puzzles can be challenging. It's a good buy.
on February 22, 2013
I enjoy all the games, they are fun and challenging. I didn't think I would like the Tangrams, but I really did. And I have finished all of them. I have completed over half of the Picture Puzzles, I knew I would like these. The Solitaire and Mahjong are really fun too.
I would really recommend this game for anyone that likes solitare type games.
on March 12, 2011
There are four different categories of games included in this cartridge: solitaire card games, mahjong solitaire, tangrams and picture puzzles -- sorta like jigsaws but not exactly. I'm interested only in the card games and mahjong. Just these two categories alone can keep you busy and entertained for a long time. Super product!! The mahjong games are totally new to me. I enjoy them enough to have pushed me into buying a mahjong suite for my PC. You can find it here: < [...] >.
on September 27, 2011
I have already worn out an identical handheld Solitaire (had for about 8 or 10 years), so this is my second one. I do enjoy this game - sure hope this one lasts as long as the first.
on September 26, 2013
This game is more than I thought . Its real 4 games in one. Puzzles you put to getter to a card games . Thank you for having it out there so I could get it. Its worth its money and works in the Nintendo DS XL
on August 14, 2013
Great game! It arrived on time and in perfect condition. There are so many games I don't know which one to play. They are all so much fun. I am definitely going to search for more games like this in the furture.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.