Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Solitaire Overload Plus - Nintendo DS

on July 14, 2017
I've been enjoying working these games, different from my other Solitare Overload.
One person found this helpful
on January 24, 2011
I bought this because I liked the fact it had solitaire, mahjong and tangrams (I love tangrams). The selection of solitaire games can be overwhelming, but it's fun learning new games. Missing from the games are Clock and Tripeaks. I figured out of that many games, they would be there, they are not. The tangrams are a lot of fun and the mahjong, while fun, isn't easy on the eyes. The tiles are very small.

I wish the cards/tiles, etc. were a bit larger on this game and of course, they had included two of my favorite solitaire games, plus even more tangrams would have been great. Otherwise, it's packed full of stuff to do and new games to learn. I'm not entirely sure it's worth $30, unless they are counting content alone, but I feel I'll get my moneys worth out of it since it's a game I can continue playing for years to come.

It also includes jigsaw puzzles, but since they don't interest me on this platform I haven't bothered with that feature.
13 people found this helpful
on December 8, 2012
I love playing Mahjong. This is the main reason I got this DS game. The tiles are very tiny and what can you expect when you have a tiny screen on a DS game right? It's okay if you have good eyesight. I like that it has Solitaire too. This game also has Picture Puzzles which I was not aware of! That's fun! I don't really do the Tangram, but the picture puzzles can be challenging. It's a good buy.
2 people found this helpful
on January 21, 2016
Husband wanted this and he says he likes it. Came in the mail packaged well and before time. We will order from this seller again should we see something we'd like. Game plays clear and well. Thanks
on April 14, 2018
Nice.
on August 7, 2012
The solitare game I purchased at Amazon has so many different games I have not played all of them yet. This is what
I do while I am waiting for appointments, traveling, or just want to try a new game I have not played. I can
stop a game at any time and start a new game with no problem. There are games I have never heard of, I enjoy playing these new games. It is fun to keep your brain active while learning something new. I would recommend this game to a first timer, ASIN:B000WCIHCE Solitaire Overload - Nintendo DS] at age 67 even I enjoy playing these games.
4 people found this helpful
on July 5, 2012
There are sooooooo many games and versions that it will never become exhausted. You can select backgrounds, playing boards, card back designs, which makes it very eye appealing. You can also, choose a time mode, skill or chance and so much more. I am glad I bought it. It was $10 cheaper on Amazon.
on August 10, 2016
I don't like all of the new games. This has most of what I want.
on July 15, 2013
Indeed the tiles are small, but I haven't seen a Game of this sort that doesn't ! It's still a lot of fun and a good choose of three different types of game favorites! Highly recommend for all ages. Loads of fun !
on July 30, 2015
My wife likes to play card games. She just loves this game with all the variety it has.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.