Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on July 14, 2017
I've been enjoying working these games, different from my other Solitare Overload.
on August 7, 2012
The solitare game I purchased at Amazon has so many different games I have not played all of them yet. This is what
I do while I am waiting for appointments, traveling, or just want to try a new game I have not played. I can
stop a game at any time and start a new game with no problem. There are games I have never heard of, I enjoy playing these new games. It is fun to keep your brain active while learning something new. I would recommend this game to a first timer, ASIN:B000WCIHCE Solitaire Overload - Nintendo DS] at age 67 even I enjoy playing these games.
on July 30, 2017
Good game excellent price.
on January 24, 2011
I bought this because I liked the fact it had solitaire, mahjong and tangrams (I love tangrams). The selection of solitaire games can be overwhelming, but it's fun learning new games. Missing from the games are Clock and Tripeaks. I figured out of that many games, they would be there, they are not. The tangrams are a lot of fun and the mahjong, while fun, isn't easy on the eyes. The tiles are very small.

I wish the cards/tiles, etc. were a bit larger on this game and of course, they had included two of my favorite solitaire games, plus even more tangrams would have been great. Otherwise, it's packed full of stuff to do and new games to learn. I'm not entirely sure it's worth $30, unless they are counting content alone, but I feel I'll get my moneys worth out of it since it's a game I can continue playing for years to come.

It also includes jigsaw puzzles, but since they don't interest me on this platform I haven't bothered with that feature.
on December 8, 2012
I love playing Mahjong. This is the main reason I got this DS game. The tiles are very tiny and what can you expect when you have a tiny screen on a DS game right? It's okay if you have good eyesight. I like that it has Solitaire too. This game also has Picture Puzzles which I was not aware of! That's fun! I don't really do the Tangram, but the picture puzzles can be challenging. It's a good buy.
on February 22, 2013
I enjoy all the games, they are fun and challenging. I didn't think I would like the Tangrams, but I really did. And I have finished all of them. I have completed over half of the Picture Puzzles, I knew I would like these. The Solitaire and Mahjong are really fun too.
I would really recommend this game for anyone that likes solitare type games.
on March 13, 2015
ok
on January 21, 2016
Husband wanted this and he says he likes it. Came in the mail packaged well and before time. We will order from this seller again should we see something we'd like. Game plays clear and well. Thanks
on July 15, 2017
Love all the games
on August 10, 2016
I don't like all of the new games. This has most of what I want.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.