Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears, and seam separation covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Solo Bryant Rolling Laptop Bag, rolling laptop briefcase for women and men fits up to 17.3 inch laptops, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rolling laptop computer bag designed for on-the-go professionals
- Ideal for business travel – hidden push-button telescoping handle system and quick rolling wheels
- Keeps you organized – full size front zip-down organizer section, easy-access front pocket
- Wheeled roller briefcase with divided file compartment
- Lightweight sturdy design fits under most airplane seats
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
our business will be on a roll with this case designed to glide across terminals, down sidewalks and into corporate headquarters. Inside, the case is organized to give you an on-the-go office with a padded laptop compartment that can hold any model up to 17.3" and an interior organizer section that keeps catalogs, business cards, and contracts in order and at hand. A front zipper pocket also provides access to peripherals and other necessities. The Classic 17.3" Rolling Case is built to accrue thousands of air miles while maintaining a professional appearance along the way. Compact wheels and a sturdy telescoping handle system assure a smooth ride from point A to point B.
From the manufacturer
Padded Laptop Compartment
A padded laptop compartment able to accommodate and protect screen sizes up to 17.3 inches, you will no longer need to worry about your laptop getting banged up on your commute.
Organization and Productivity
Featuring front organizational pockets capable of holding everything your mobile office may need, you will never find yourself without your business necessities.
Enhance your mobility with a telescoping handle, allowing you to retract the handle at a moments notice.
1,019 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Black canvas material is not just adequate, but extremely durable. You can rake a house key across the face of this bag and not damage it.
2. Handles made of canvas are attached for occasional carry. I loop another bag with additional gear over this one when I travel to take advantage of the wheels-- then when I hit a flight or two of stairs I grab the canvas loop handles while the telescope drag handle is extended and extra bag is looped over the telescope extended handle-- very durable.
3. Height, width, depth dimensions fit under airline seat and in overhead compartments of the small commuter jets that the airlines fly.
4. Three compartments-- each large enough to fit a laptop. I travel with two laptops and an iPad. In addition to the three zipped compartments there is a front compartment for additional items-- pens, receipts, papers, etc.
5. Sliding telescope handle for dragging/wheeling carriage is of the same quality as nearly every other such bag. This telescope handle is not sufficiently strong to be lifted and repeatedly carried up stairs by the telescope handle-- the telescope handle will fail at some point after much use/abuse in this fashion-- so don't carry it that way.
6. Wheels are my only "not ideal" point about this bag. The wheels are made of a rubber compound that is only average. If you are running after a rental car bus and drag the wheels sideways across concrete or asphalt streets and sidewalks the wheels will sustain those flattened spots around the wheel that make loud thumping noises when you return to hard floor surfaces to roll it in conventional/normal use. There are bags with wheels made from better rubber compounds that better resist abuse. Not a deal breaker-- If you are careful to not drag the bad sideways when running fast while rolling the wheels with telescope extended, then this is not a problem.
The bag is a very good one. Buy it and enjoy excellent utility.
I use this bag everyday for work as a Therapist and I carry various files, books, including a thick, heavy diagnosis book. There is plenty of room for everything I need with room for more. I saw bags that had better ratings, and one in particular by Samsonite was rated as one of the best. I contemplated on purchasing the Samsonite case but because of the zippered pocket with the divider for files on the Solo, I purchased the Solo instead. Two days before I received my Solo, a lady came to our office with the Samsonite case. She raved about it but I didn't even like the look of it. Also, the bag didn't have enough room to put everything in it I would need for the day. Overall, I am pleased with this case and I would definitely recommend it.
If it weren't for that, it would be excellent--good use of space, thoughtful design, spacious.
I got my new one today. It looks like the one one, except the logos, the actual handle, and a couple of seam finishes have been changed. Same organization (which is what I loved about it). Still very roomy but not too big. Same weight. I am very happy. If it lasts me another 6 years I'll count that as an excellent value. Seeing my new one next to my old makes it clear how well the materials have held up. Aside for the broken handle the old one looks just a little more worn, but doesn't at all reflect the 6 years of hard wear and flying that it went through.
My only wish is, now that I am not longer in the corporate rate race, this one came in another color choice. Navy or dark green would have been a nice option.