Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Solo New York Bryant Rolling Laptop Bag, Black, 14" x 16.8" x 5"
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$53.00 (44%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rolling Laptop Bag: This wheeled bag has a fully padded 17.3" laptop compartment and features a full size front zip down organizer section, and divided file compartment so you stay organized on your commute
- Work And Travel: This stylish rolling briefcase will keep your laptop and important business documents safe while you're commuting or traveling for business. Push button telescoping handle system
- Solo Has Your Back: We guarantee every bag to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase, and every tablet case for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Keep Moving In Style: Our sustainably designed suitcases, carry on bags, rolling cases, backpacks, briefcases, messenger bags, hybrid bags, and more bring the dynamic spirit of New York to your commute
- Solo New York: Founded in 1940, our third generation family business is proud to represent the city that is our home. We combine a commitment to craftsmanship with a flair for urban, style savvy innovation
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you’re in search of a durable, travel-friendly laptop bag, Solo New York Bryant is a high-quality solution. The New York Bryant Rolling Laptop Bag features a padded laptop compartment with a secure strap that can protect up to a 17.3-inch laptop. The easy-glide wheels and loads of storage space make it perfect for travel. It’s a diverse computer bag that can be used as a roller or carry-along. This rolling bag is perfect for men or women, weighs only one pound, and is comfortable to carry around town or anywhere you travel. For additional organization, Solo have included a second zippered accordion file compartment that helps organize bulky files. The New York Bryant is likewise a travel-friendly travel rolling bag that fits in most airline overhead compartments. The push button telescoping handle retracts into a zippered compartment when not in use, allowing you to roll or carry it with ease. All Solo New York travel bags are designed to provide flexibility for those who are constantly on the go. In fact, since 2008, Rolling bags with a unique style inspired by the bustling streets of New York City. The New York Bryant is backed by a five-year warranty.
From the manufacturer
Padded Laptop Compartment
A padded laptop compartment able to accommodate and protect screen sizes up to 17.3 inches, you will no longer need to worry about your laptop getting damaged on your commute.
Organization and Productivity
Featuring front organizational pockets capable of holding everything your mobile office may need, you will never find yourself without your business necessities.
Enhance your mobility with a telescoping handle, allowing you to retract the handle at a moments notice.
|Bryant Rolling Laptop Bag||Dakota Rolling Overnight Laptop Bag||Empire Rolling Laptop Bag||Macdougal Rolling Laptop Bag||Walker Rolling Laptop Bag|
|Material||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester||Denim / Vinyl||Full-grain Leather|
|Meets most US airline carry-on size requirements||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions||14.75" H x 17" L x 8.75" D||13.75" H x 16.25" L x 8.5" D||14.5" H x 17" L x 8" D||14" H x 17.75" L x 7.5" D||13" H x 17" L x 7" D|
WARNING: Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Black canvas material is not just adequate, but extremely durable. You can rake a house key across the face of this bag and not damage it.
2. Handles made of canvas are attached for occasional carry. I loop another bag with additional gear over this one when I travel to take advantage of the wheels-- then when I hit a flight or two of stairs I grab the canvas loop handles while the telescope drag handle is extended and extra bag is looped over the telescope extended handle-- very durable.
3. Height, width, depth dimensions fit under airline seat and in overhead compartments of the small commuter jets that the airlines fly.
4. Three compartments-- each large enough to fit a laptop. I travel with two laptops and an iPad. In addition to the three zipped compartments there is a front compartment for additional items-- pens, receipts, papers, etc.
5. Sliding telescope handle for dragging/wheeling carriage is of the same quality as nearly every other such bag. This telescope handle is not sufficiently strong to be lifted and repeatedly carried up stairs by the telescope handle-- the telescope handle will fail at some point after much use/abuse in this fashion-- so don't carry it that way.
6. Wheels are my only "not ideal" point about this bag. The wheels are made of a rubber compound that is only average. If you are running after a rental car bus and drag the wheels sideways across concrete or asphalt streets and sidewalks the wheels will sustain those flattened spots around the wheel that make loud thumping noises when you return to hard floor surfaces to roll it in conventional/normal use. There are bags with wheels made from better rubber compounds that better resist abuse. Not a deal breaker-- If you are careful to not drag the bad sideways when running fast while rolling the wheels with telescope extended, then this is not a problem.
The bag is a very good one. Buy it and enjoy excellent utility.
I use this bag everyday for work as a Therapist and I carry various files, books, including a thick, heavy diagnosis book. There is plenty of room for everything I need with room for more. I saw bags that had better ratings, and one in particular by Samsonite was rated as one of the best. I contemplated on purchasing the Samsonite case but because of the zippered pocket with the divider for files on the Solo, I purchased the Solo instead. Two days before I received my Solo, a lady came to our office with the Samsonite case. She raved about it but I didn't even like the look of it. Also, the bag didn't have enough room to put everything in it I would need for the day. Overall, I am pleased with this case and I would definitely recommend it.
I got my new one today. It looks like the one one, except the logos, the actual handle, and a couple of seam finishes have been changed. Same organization (which is what I loved about it). Still very roomy but not too big. Same weight. I am very happy. If it lasts me another 6 years I'll count that as an excellent value. Seeing my new one next to my old makes it clear how well the materials have held up. Aside for the broken handle the old one looks just a little more worn, but doesn't at all reflect the 6 years of hard wear and flying that it went through.
My only wish is, now that I am not longer in the corporate rate race, this one came in another color choice. Navy or dark green would have been a nice option.
If it weren't for that, it would be excellent--good use of space, thoughtful design, spacious.
Top reviews from other countries
The inside is spacious and the dividers are placed in a thoughtful manner. The laptop slot is pretty good with removable padding in case you didn't need the laptop slot. I felt like it could have used the slightest extra bit of padding on the top due to how robust and rigid the rest of the case was. A laptop sleeve on the laptop would be more than adequate extra padding.
Overall, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but I am still able to use this product regularly for other activities on a regular basis. Overall this is a good product I will use. However, I'd definitely recommend double checking that this product is exactly what you are looking for for your own intents and purposes before purchasing it.
I havent owned this bag for long so am unsure about durability but will update as appropriate!
There are plenty of sections and pockets for different things and pen slots. The handle seems a little thin when extended but should handle most situations. The wheels can get in the way when carrying it on the stairs by the short handles.
Could do with a bottle or umbrella holder but not a deal breaker.