Solo Stove Lite - Compact Wood Burning Backpacking Stove
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GEAR OF THE YEAR WINNER - RECOMMENDED BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE. The Solo Stove is the #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham. Winner of 2014 Gear of the Year award from 50 Campfires & Section Hiker.
- PATENTED DESIGN - LESS SMOKE. The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- FUEL IS FREE. No more spending money on white gas or expensive liquid canister fuel. Solo Stoves use twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Free up more space in your backpack and eliminate the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FAST BOIL TIME. Boils water in 8-10 mins (34 fl oz water). 4.25" Diameter, 3.8"/5.7” tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- COMPACT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. The compact Solo Stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 900 (not included) leaving you with more room in your backpack.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ultimate Backpacking Stove
Burn hotter fires using less fuel with Solo Stove’s patented design and unique secondary combustion.
Our lightweight, compact, and eco-friendly wood burning stoves are recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel's Matt Graham. is a must have for all serious backpackers, survivalists, and campers.
How Does it Work?
Designed with a double wall, the Solo Stove has unique airflow properties which makes it extremely efficient. The air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channel air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channels warm air up between the walls of the stove. This burst of preheated oxygen feeding back into the firebox through the smaller holes at the top of the stove causes a secondary combustion. This allows the fire to burn more complete which is why there is very little smoke during full burn. A more efficient burn also means you'll use much less wood compared to an open camp fire.
- Packed size: Height 3.8 inches, Width 4.25 inches
- Assembled size: Height 5.7 inches, Width 4.25 inches
- Weight: 9 oz
- Materials: 304 stainless steel, nichrome wire
- Fuel: sticks, twigs, pine cones and other biomass
- Boil time: 8-10 mins (32 fl oz of water)
Each and every Solo Stove is precision made to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Buy with 100% peace of mind knowing that you're covered.
Using our patented design and specialized construction process, we have created one of the most efficient wood burning stoves you'll ever own. The Solo Stove Lite is built to last, made out of premium grade 304 stainless steel.
The Perfect Pair
Nature Friendly — Woodburning Stove
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionAll Solo Stoves carry a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Our warranty covers manufacturing defects and does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the stove. For warranty claims, please email us through our Amazon account for further instructions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Today, I was finally able to get it out and play with it. I collected a huge pile of small sticks and got the fire started amazingly easy. It probably helps that we're in a drought. After a minute or two, the inner air holes looked like jets of flame and I could tell that the stove was well-designed. I let the stoke build up a nice amount of coals (maybe 3 minutes?), then put the top ring in place. This is a good time to remind you to save a nice, small stick to use as a fire poker. The cut-out hole in the side is a fine size to add more twigs to keep things burning.
I wasn't going to waste the fire, so I percolated some coffee (GSI percolator, 3 cup size) and it was ready faster than the stovetop trials I had previously done. It really took a surprisingly small amount of wood to get started and maintain the fire. Now, I have a big pile of twigs for my next 3-4 runs for the stove.
In all, good price for an easy, well-engineered wood-burning stove. This will be in my hiking kit for years to come!
Most recent customer reviews
He loved it, he said how well it worked
yet but looks well made.