Solomark Night Vision Monocular, Blue-infrared Illuminator Allows Viewing in the Dark-records Images and Video
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- A great gadget which enable you to observe target in complete darkness. Ideal for a wide variety of uses such as surveillance, nighttime hunting wildlife observation and exploring caves.
- With multi-coated glass objectives, high sensitivity sensor, integrated color LCD-Screen and 7level IR LED illuminator. You can view in the dark up to 328ft/100m, get the brightness you want.
- Take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details. Also it’s easy to display images and videos on the television and transfer files to a computer, which enables you to share fun with your family and friends.
- Handy and safe —Can be mounted on a tripod, Put into a bag, or linked to a binocular harness. It is covered by rubber on the outface, which gains more friction, not easy to slip out.
- Two Year Limited Warranty. Comes with 4GB micro SD card, mini USB cable, AV cable, neck strap and soft carrying case. Requires 4xAA batteries (not included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Solomark Night Vision Monocular
Solomark Optics is the team focusing on designing and making outdoor, optics (telescope, binocular and so on), hunting products.
The SOLOMARK Digital Night Vision Scope, equipped with high sensitivity sensor, integrated color LCD-Screen and IR LED illuminator, is a great gadget which enable you to observe target in complete darkness with more true-to-life detail and to save photos and video .
1. Low light sensitivity: Even without its IR illuminator on, the night vision can deliver a usable image in very dim conditions. Unlike some other so-called bluffing night visions, this is a real night vision monocular.
2. Video and image function: With this device, you can take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details . (1G micro-SD card inside).
3.integrated color LCD-Screen : From the screen inside the monocular, you can see the images and videos clearly.
4. AV and USB function: It’s easy to display image and videoson the television and transfer files to a computer, which enables you to share fun with your family and friends.
5. Illumination Flexibility: You can vary the amount of IR illumination by 7 levels and obtain a proper brightness of the image.
6. Zoom control: You can vary the size of the image by 1X, 1.3X, 1.6X, 2X.
7. Handy and safe ：It can be mounted on a tripod, put into a cloth bag, or linked to a binocular harness. And it is covered by rubber on the outface, which gains more friction, not easy to slip out.
8. Compact Size：LWH：5.8in x 4in x 1.85in. Net Weight：11.5oz.
How to change the batteries?
1. Push the button to the top.
2. Push the cover for the batteries with the forced direction shown in the picture.
3. It is easier to open it if you place a cloth(include the cloth in our package).
It gains more fnction.
4. Set 4 pieces of AA baterries in.
Sensitivity of sensor: 6.8V/ Lux.sec
Image and Video resolution: 640*480
Screen resolution: 320*240
Field of view: 14°field of view.
Detection distance: 300 m (vehicle) / 100 m (man)
Storage of picture and movie: To suport 1GB~32GB SD card
Working life of battery：5 hours
Power supply：AA battery X 4 (not included)
◆ Image display
◆ Picture shoot
◆ Movie record
◆ Digital zooming
◆ Download to PC
◆ Show on TV or monitor
◆ Security and surveillance
◆ Scouting and guarding
◆ Search and rescue
◆ Wildlife observation
◆ Night fishing and boating
◆ Nighttime navigation
Top customer reviews
(Beware of Seller changes! That's when you may get burned!)
:: PROS ::
1.) Does a good job for the money, feels fairly solid overall. - The budget was not flexible enough for Gen 3 load-outs.
2.) It has been in use for a week, so far so good. It gets installed/removed daily into a vehicle steady-mount.
3.) GEN 1 Unit - has lot of sensitivity if used right. (Foreground objects disrupt background sensitivity if illuminated.)
4.) Illuminator works out to 100 meters no problem - My video shows that.
5.) Works great with rechargeable AA's - Few hours of video easily. (Keeps the operation costs very low & battery storage simple.)
:: CONS ::
1.) Camera mode is not very useful - it's OK, but you won't use it much.
2.) The 1GB Micro SD it comes with is TERRIBLE - Only 12Mbps on my 100Mbps USB 3.0 Hub?
3.) Had to buy SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC UHS-I Card with Adapter, Grey/Red, Standard Packaging (SDSQUNC-032G-GN6MA) = Almost 10x faster then the 1GB provided...using on a true USB 3.0 HUB.
4.) Sensor CAP is not secured to unit very well - EASY to loose the cap & that would be BAD!
OVERALL :: Despite all the CONS - it is for sure worth the $150.00 we paid.
MY 2 TACTICAL OPTIONS FOR 300+ METERS...(This unit will pickup the light, but the magnification will max out at that range either way.)
ON A BUDGET >> Evolva Future Technology T20 IR 38mm Lens Infrared Light Night Vision Flashlight Torch (Torch+Battery+Charger+Pressure Switch+Scope Mount)
NEED MAXIMUM ILLUMINATION >> Evolva Future Technology Lens Infrared Flashlight IR T67 67mm Night Vision Torch Light - Infrared Light is Invisible to Human Eyes (Torch+Battery+Charger+Pressure Switch) <<< This is what I use for FLOOD & SPOT options...works great with this unit!
FOR OUR TESTING = Purchased ilauke IR Lamp 850nm Zoomable 5W Infrared Flashlight Night Vision Hunting Torch to gauge the units SENSITIVITY, not extending illumination range.
Most recent customer reviews
Mine even came with a 4 GB memory card included in the delivery, beyond the item description.