Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Solstice by Swimline Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-pressure inflatable paddleboard. Sleek, lightweight and fast
- Extremely rigid and strong.
- Includes 4 stainless tie-downs for securing gear
- Durable 1000 Denier 3 ply PVC reinforced fabric material
- Kit Includes: Carry bag, pump & gauge
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Pool Inflatables, Toys & Games
Luxury pool floats, toys & games to keep you floating in style.
Pool Liners & Covers
Liners & covers to keep pools in shape for all seasons.
Maintenance equipment to support all of your pool needs.
Solstice by Swimline
High end water sports and boating merchandise.
Solstice by Swimline Solstice Stand-Up Paddleboard 10'8"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerIn no event, regardless of cause, shall BargainsandBuyouts be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, whether arising under breach of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether based on this agreement or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That's all you really need to know but I've laid out some tips and info about some of the bad reviews and comments I've seen about this board:
"Issues" with rolling it up... I also bought the paddle made for this board. If you leave the valve open, place the pump and paddle on the nose area of the board, then roll the paddle and pump up in the middle of the board, they all fit easily into the back pack that comes with the board. After you roll it up, use the retaining strap to secure it all in a bundle then close the inflation valve. It then slides right into the bag and still has enough room for the 9 inch center fin, a leash, and even a towel and wet suit on top. Also, note that the inflation valve can be turned 90 degrees by pushing it in and twisting it, allowing it to be locked into the open position, helping it to fully deflate as rolling it up.
"Issues" with inflating it... I've timed it twice since I figured out how to use the pump correctly. It averages about 6-8 minutes with very little effort, if you use the pump as instructed. It has two modes: "High Volume" & "High Pressure". It has a small plug towards the top of the cylinder and the instructions written right on the side of the pump tell you how to use this plug. You leave the plug in at first for "high volume" which makes the pump dual action, meaning it inflates on both the down and up stroke of the piston handle. As the board approaches higher pressure, say 6-8 psi, the up stroke becomes very difficult. This is when the instructions say to remove the plug, which means it will only inflate on the down stroke. This is the "high pressure" mode. This allows you to quickly pull up the piston handle and use your own body weight to quickly push it down. This takes several minutes off the total inflation time and allows you to fully inflate without even breaking a sweat. All of this is well laid out in the instruction manual as well.
Hope this helps someone make a well informed decision. Have fun!
I was a bit surprised by the heavy weight when not inflated, and can't roll it up tightly enough to make it fit back in the provided mesh bag. If you have a tip for how to do this, please leave a comment. For now, I just roll it up and secure it with a suitcase belt, so it won't unroll again.
Tip: Pair this with the "Slingshot SUP High Pressure Inflator Valve" adapter, so you can use a power tire pump to inflate and save your back.