- Item Weight: 42.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 42.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00IGYAJCG
- Item model number: 35130
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #539,997 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $25.92 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Solstice by Swimline Bali Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard with Paddle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bali High-pressure 10-Feet8-Inch inflatable paddleboard Sleek, lightweight and fast
- Extremely rigid and strong
- Includes 4 stainless tie-downs for securing gear
- Durable 1000 Denier 3 ply PVC reinforced fabric material
- Kit Includes: Paddle, Carry bag, pump and gauge
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Weight||42.8 pounds|
|Package Height||12.8 x 17.8 x 35.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||42.85 pounds|
|Weight Capacity Maximum||250 pounds|
Solstice by Swimline Bali Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard Lightweight, High-Pressure, 10-Feet8-Inch Inflatable Paddleboard. Sleek, lightweight and fast. Extremely rigid and strong. Includes 4 stainless tie-downs for securing gear. Durable 1000 Denier 3 ply PVC reinforced fabric material.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't agree with the weight limit. It states 250lbs and I weigh 200lbs. I'm standing in water while on the baord. It'll hold my weight, but it does not perform as it should. I have a friend with the same board. He weighs 170lbs and he loves it.
4 stars, but I'm sending it back for a bigger one.
I do like how the board rides, but am concerned about that delaminating, and whether it will grow in size. Someone else mentioned in another review that it grew on their board.
One thing I don't see anyone mention but is a big deal for me is that the board in the pictures is not hte board that you get. The color is different (yellow) and the padding on which you stand is visibly different. Could be because it's a knock off or because they changed material but who knows.
Anyway, do yourself a favor and spend an extra $100 bucks to get a better board (I got a SHARKSUP).