|Item Weight||45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 22 x 9 inches|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $134.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Soluna Copper Farmhouse Sink - 33" Hammered Copper Kitchen Sink Cafe Natural Finish - Pure Rounded Copper Style Sink - Premium Copper Kitchen Sink - Antique Hammered Copper Sink - Luxury Copper Sink
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLASSIC DESIGN - Our unique single well rounded apron copper sink design provides both a classic and a modern feel to any kitchen or bar area. Outer dimensions - 33" x 22" x 9". Fits standard 33" wide cabinet - check with your cabinet maker to make sure your cabinet is built to standard proportions.
- EXTRA DURABILITY - All Soluna copper farmhouse sinks are made from pure lead-free 14-gauge copper that provides a stronger base and added durability. 14-gauge copper farm sinks don't require foam insulation to prevent a tinny, hollow sound when water flows from the faucet into the well of the sink.
- AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF PATINA FINISHES - We provide gorgeous 'living' copper patina finishes for each large apron front sink by Soluna including Matte Copper, Café Natural (shown), Rio Grande and Dark Smoke to fit your specific kitchen style. See our copper patina descriptions below.
- MADE BY 3RD GENERATION COPPERSMITHS - Each Soluna TIG copper welded hand hammered kitchen sink is created by a professional team of 3rd generation coppersmiths.
- TRENDY STYLE FOR ANY HOME - This medium single well rounded front antique copper sink design is perfect for any house looking to add a stylish dimension to their kitchen.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Our copper is the strongest on the market. All Soluna copper farm house sinks will last and look as good as they did they day you bought them. Fits standard 33" wide kitchen cabinet. Our handcrafted copper sinks come in a variety of 'living' patina finishes including Matte Copper, Café Natural, Rio Grande and Dark Smoke. Follow the maintenance tips below to keep that patina finish looking its absolute best.
Matte Copper - raw hammered copper with a shiny look resembling a new penny. No aging is done in the manufacturing process.
Café Natural (shown above) - an evenly colored surface developed to replicate the look of aged copper. Color hues include brown sugar, milk chocolate, mocha and pumpkin pie.
Dark Smoke - a dramatic finish that resembles oil rubbed bronze. Color hues include black, espresso, dark chocolate, sometimes with reddish highlights.
Rio Grande - a unique finish created in a two-step process. First, our Dark Smoke finish is applied. Then the patina is buffed from the ridges of the hammer marks, revealing the look of natural copper.
COPPER CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
Copper sinks are easy to maintain. However, living patina finishes will continue to evolve in their look and color over time. Clean our copper kitchen sinks with water and mild dish soap, and rinse them out after each use to remove food particles that can cause discoloration. Avoid soaps with citrus extracts as they may cause the patina to lighten. Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals on any copper products. Applying copper polish will remove all patina, so it may only be used on sinks in Matte Copper finish.
Dimensions may vary up to 3/16" +/-
33" x 22" x 9" Outside Dimensions
29" x 18" x 9" Inside Dimensions
14" Side Wall Depth
4" Apron Projection
Drain Opening: 3.5"
Weight - approx. 44 lbs
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We’ve only had for a few weeks now, hopefully it’ll stand up to the daily use it’s sure to get. I’ll try to remember to update in a year.
By Amazon Customer on May 29, 2020