|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||16.2 x 2 x 0.3 inches|
|Finish||Scratch Resistant Black Polymer|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Soluna Solar Eclipse Glasses - CE and ISO Certified Safe Shades for Direct Sun Viewing, (10 Pack)
|Price:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trust your eyes to glasses made in the usa - unlike cheap knockoffs, you won’t have to worry about eye safety with these high quality glasses. Made in the usa by a manufacturer that has produced over 30 million viewers, these glasses will filter 100% of harmful ultra-violet, 100% of harmful infrared, and 99.999% of intense visible light.
- CE AND ISO CERTIFIED FOR DIRECT SUN VIEWING - These glasses have been independently tested to meet the latest standards for direct sun viewing safety. This allows you to watch the total solar eclipse with absolute confidence in your eye safety.
- OPTIMIZED FOR MAXIMUM VIEWING PLEASURE - These eclipse viewing glasses are manufactured exclusively with scratch resistant Black Polymer material and have an optical density of 5 or greater. This ensures that you will have the best viewing experience.
- Don’t miss this once in a lifetime event - Soluna solar eclipse glasses will allow you to fully experience an event
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
You Will Remember Where You Were For the Total Solar Eclipse on August 21, 2017. Do Not Risk a Poor Experience by Purchasing Substandard Solar Eclipse Eye Protection.
Trust Your Eyes to CE and ISO Certified Soluna Solar Eclipse Glasses that are MADE IN THE USA.
When an opportunity for an experience such as this comes along, you do not want to leave your safety and enjoyment to chance with cheap knock off glasses. Our glasses are made in the USA with the highest quality materials, and are CE EN ISO 12312-2:2015 Certified for Direct Sun Viewing. This means that you can fully enjoy the experience of the total solar eclipse without worrying about whether your cheap glasses are providing your eyes with adequate protection.
Maximize Your Total Eclipse Viewing Pleasure
You will experience strange things as we approach totality. Take the time to observe your surroundings. The sky will display an eerie feeling of nightfall, but with areas of light. The environment will change, animals will react differently, and you may experience a sudden drop in temperature. By choosing the Soluna Solar Eclipse high quality viewing shades, you will be able to experience the total solar eclipse to its maximum potential.
Ensure That Others Are Able to Have the Same Memorable Experience
By purchasing a 10-pack of Soluna Solar Eclipse glasses, you will be able to ensure that your family and friends will be able to experience this moment with the highest viewing materials possible. As the event nears, having extra glasses on hand will make you a very valuable person to those that were not prepared.
Do not wait until the last moment to buy solar eclipse glasses at increased prices, click add to cart now to be prepared for a once in a lifetime experience!
Note - the only Seller authorized to sell Soluna Solar Eclipse Glasses is GSM Sales. If you purchase from another seller, you will receive counterfeit product.
Top customer reviews
Before ordering these, I checked the NASA website to get any information they had on the upcoming solar eclipse. They have the manufacturer of these glasses, (American Paper Optics), as one of the few that have actually certified their product for viewing of the eclipse. That gives me peace of mind.
I'm happy with my purchase, and and confident that these glasses will keep my eyes protected while viewing this amazing upcoming eclipse.
Definitely worth the price!