- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (July 14, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780071456074
- ISBN-13: 978-0071456074
- ASIN: 0071456074
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #640,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Solution Selling Fieldbook: Practical Tools, Application Exercises, Templates and Scripts for Effective Sales Execution Paperback – July 14, 2005
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Market-proven tools and techniques for Solution Selling®, the world’s number-one sales execution methodology
More than 500,000 sales professionals worldwide have discovered the persuasive power of the revolutionary sales process--Solution Selling®. The Solution Selling Fieldbook now shows how to make Solution Selling work for you. This results-driven, step-by-step guide provides you with the methods, processes, job aids, tools, and techniques you need to:
- Stimulate interest, gain trust, and lead prospects to identify and admit pain
- Create and reengineer client buying visions
- Negotiate access to key decision makers to have "C" level conversations
- Differentiate your offerings to provide unique, value-driven solutions
- Dramatically shorten the cycle time between initial call and close <.i>Improve forecasting based upon verifiable outcomes within the sales process
The Solution Selling Fieldbook will give you the tools to plan and execute the Solution Selling process with every prospect, and improve both your and your organization’s ability to win the business--by selling the solution.
Includes exclusive Solution Selling CD-ROM!
- 30 Solution Selling Job Aid templates, with detailed usage descriptions for each
- Hyperlinks for instant access to valuable Solution Selling Web sites and pages
- Data import and export capabilities, allowing sharing of sales opportunities and job aids with other members of your sales team
- Installation files for a fully functional trial copy of the Solution Selling Software application
About the Author
Keith M. Eades is the Chairman and Senior Managing Prtner of Sales Performance International and the author of The New Solution Selling.
James N. Touchstone leads and manages the development of Solution Selling for Sales Performance International.
Timothy T. Sullivan leads and manages business development for Sales Performance International.