Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Solvit PetSafe Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, Standa..." and save 41% off the $109.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Solvit PetSafe Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, Standard, 39 in. - 72 in, Portable Lightweight Aluminum Dog
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp weighs 13 lb. making it easy to pick up and transport ; Can be used fully-extended for pick-up/SUV or grooming table
- DURABLE: The Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp can hold over 400 lb. giving even the largest dog a safe and comfortable walking surface
- TRACTION: The high traction walking surface provides a textured surface to help prevent slips, similar to truck beds and skate boards; perfect for older pets or pets with mobility issues
- GUIDE RAILS: Raised rails on both sides of the walking surface help your pet feel more secure walking up and down the ramp
- ADJUSTABLE: The Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp extends from 39 in. to 72 in. L; total ramp measurements are 39 in.-72 in. L x 17 in. W x 4 in. H
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week at 1-800-845-3274; they are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: While strong and durable, the PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp is designed for PET USE ONLY
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The telescoping design is the secret to making this ramp easy to use!
At PetSafe Brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp
Super lightweight at 13 lbs.
Don’t risk injury to your pet!
The Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp allows pets to safely access vehicles, furniture, veterinary, grooming tables, and more without stressing their joints.
The Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp is super lightweight at 13 lbs. and it supports over 400 lbs. with no bending!
The combination aluminum and plastic design helps make the ramp both extremely light and incredibly strong.
It’s also more compact, making it easier to use and store.
- Combination aluminum and plastic design make it the lightest & strongest pet ramp on the market.
- Adjustable from 39” to 72” - Use it fully-extended for pick-up trucks, SUV's, or grooming table, etc.
- The telescoping design is the secret to making this ramp so easy to use. Just slide-it out to use and slide-it-in to stow.
- High-traction walking surface gives pets a sure footing, especially on steep climbs.
- Ultra-stiff design utilizes four rubber feet to keep the ramp stable while in use.
- Includes a convenient carry handle and safety release latch to prevent accidental opening.
- Easy to clean – use mild detergent or simply hose off.
- No clumsy folding and unfolding required.
Training your pet to use a ramp
Place the ramp flat on the ground and lead your pet across with treats. Treat frequently to encourage your pet.
Once your pet is comfortable with the ramp, move the training to the vehicle that will be used.
Treat your pet frequently walking up and down the ramp until they are happy and comfortable walking on their own.
When your pet is walking up and down the ramp independently, treats are no longer needed unless desired. Pack up your ramp and hit the road!
|Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp||Extra Large Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp||UltraLite Bi-Fold Pet Ramp||Tri-Scope Pet Ramp||Smart Pet Ramp|
|Dimensions||39 -72"L x 17"W x 4"H.||47-87"L x 20"W x 4"H.||62"L x 16"W x 4"H.||28-70"L x 16"W x 5"H.||42-70"L x 17"W x 5"H.|
|Works best with||Most vehicles such as cars, SUV's, and minivans.||Steep inclines, veterinary tables, and all vehicles such as SUV's, trucks, cars, and minivans.||Most vehicles such as cars, SUV's, and minivans.||Most vehicles such as cars, SUV's, and minivans.||Most vehicles such as cars, SUVs, and minivans.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.||300 lbs.||150 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Weight of unit||13 lbs.||18 lbs.||10 lbs.||14 lbs.||16 lbs.|
Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp shown in photo.
Ramp Carry Case: compatible with the Deluxe Telescoping, Extra Large Deluxe Telescoping, and Tri-Scope Pet Ramps.
Side Door Adapter: compatible with the Deluxe Telescoping, Extra Large Deluxe Telescoping, Tri-Scope, and UltraLite Bi-Fold Pet Ramps.
Side Door Adapter.
The PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp is perfect for helping your pet into a car, SUV, truck, boat or bed and is a great alternative to pet stairs. This ramp is great for larger dog breeds, older pets and pets with mobility issues to help your pet reach those high places with confidence. Its combination aluminum and plastic construction make it strong yet lightweight for easy portability.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningPlease Read Instructions Before Use
DirectionsProperly training your pet to use a ramp is essential for success. Prior to first use, allow your pet to become familiar with the ramp. Train him or her to walk on the ramp flat before using it in an inclined position. Offer treats or a favorite toy to your pet from the opposite end of the ramp. Offer reassurance and give your pet plenty of praise as he or she walks on it. As your pet becomes more comfortable, incline the ramp in small increments and continue training before using with a vehicle or other higher surface. Please contact PetSafe Customer Care at 1-800-845-3274 with any questions or concerns regarding the use of your pet ramp.
Legal DisclaimerFor pet use only.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The box its delivered in. One review said the packaging wasn't sturdy enough and the ramp arrived damaged. Mine arrived in a nondescript cardboard box that was in fine and acceptable shape for any normal non-fragile item.
2. "The grip tape on the walking surface of the ramp is poor quality and too rough." I agree the grip tape is pretty course, but I didn't find it to be a negative. I think if the grit of the surface was finer, the dog would not be able to ascend the ramp as their feet would slip. I also saw a review that said the grit paper or tape was peeling off. I didn't see that anywhere on the ramp, but time will tell. I think this could be dealt with pretty easily if it did.
3. "The sides of the top of the ramp have sharp edges that could cut your dogs paw pads." The manufacturer has updated the ramp design to include plastic guards or coverings in this area and the aforementioned sharp areas completely resolving this issue.
4. "The underside of the ramp that comes in contact with the ground and the vehicle has no padding or protection". The Manufacturer has added rubber feet to the underside of both ends. I did find, however, that when my dog descended the ramp her front paws exerted force against the ramp as her back paws pushed against the SUV and if I hadn't been holding the ramp in place it would have definitely slipped off and fallen taking the dog with it. I plan to devise an anchoring system that tethers the ramp to the car while in use. It think it will be pretty easy to use some cable and a carabiner to attach it to the metal loop that the hatch door locks to when closed. I may have to drill a hole in the ramp, but that would the the most complicated part of it.
5. "Not wide enough or sturdy enough for big dogs.". My Mastiff weighs 150 lbs. and the ramp seemed to have no problem sustaining her weight and girth. I do however completely disagree with the claim that this ramp will sustain a load of 400 lbs. I weigh 295 and I put one foot on the ramp and push down and it felt as spongy and pliable as a mattress. I could see a Mastiff closer to 200 or larger really giving this ramp some problems. I also believe it would be too narrow for dogs at the top end of the size spectrum among larger breeds such as Mastiffs, Danes, etc.
6. "My dogs won't use the ramp". My Mastiff Maggie is pretty reluctant and timid when approaching new situations especially stairs and the like. In about 5 minutes I was able to coax her up the ramp with some treats and a little guidance of her paws. The return trip down the ramp went even smoother. I immediately took her back up and down, again with treats, and it was as natural as walking up and down stairs. I don't the ramp is the ramp problem, I think its lazy or inexperienced dog owners.
7. "The ramp is too steep for my SUV" My Murano is a mid-size SUV and this ramp seems to be the perfect size. If I owned a Suburban or Explorer or something in the full size SUV category I door think this ramp would be way too small and potentially dangerous for a larger dog. I think if you have a larger or higher SUV, you should probably look into stairs as you are unlikely to find a ramp longer than this one.
In conclusion, I think this ramp is great, although not perfect. It appears the manufacturer has listened to their customer base and corrected many of the imperfections in their previous designs. It certainly meets my needs and expectations. I would be happy to recommend it to others with certain caveats.
Good luck in your search for an easier way to get your pets in and out of cars!!!
I didn't see that many reviews of people using it for the back seat of a truck or something higher than a car so I hope the picture helps. The truck is a 2010 f150 crew cab and it works perfectly with my truck.
The ramp is light weight, and there is a carrying handle on the side. It slides open and shut easily. The only downsides are the "sandpaper" surface is very rough on paws, but it can still let the dog slip a little. The surface could be better for paws and have a better gripping surface. It also takes up space in the car, but it is well worth it. One caution. We always use the ramp fully extended and we make sure to stand next to it when the dog is using it. The lip is pretty solid on the edge of the seat, but we always want to be ready to steady it so it doesn't slip off the seat.
Not sure if the video is going to upload due to the size of the file but this is the first day of use. Bruce is a little hesitant but as long as I show him where to go he was fine with it.
Most recent customer reviews
I would not buy this again.