Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Solvit PetSafe PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs, Foldable S..." and save 45% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Solvit PetSafe PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs, Foldable Steps for Dogs and Cats, Best for Small to Medium Pets
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of wood construction with rich, walnut stain; tested to support 150 lb.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM PETS: The step size and spacing make using the stairs easy and comfortable for small to medium-sized pets; stair dimensions are 24 in. L x 16 in. W x 20 in. H; individual step measurements are 6 in. D x 15 in. W x 4.75 in. H
- EASY STORAGE AND TRANSPORT: The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Wood Stairs easily fold and can be tucked away when needed
- COMFORTABLE ACCESS: Built-in side rails help pets feel confident and secure when going up and down the steps
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call our expert US-based Customer Care Specialists at 1-800-845-3274 with any questions; we’re available Monday through Saturday by phone, chat and email to assist you and your pets
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: While strong and durable, the PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs are designed for PET USE ONLY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
All sizes tested to support over 150 lbs.
At PetSafe Brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
PupSTEP Wood Stairs Large
No Assembly Required
PupSTEP Wood Stairs offer a beautiful and convenient alternative for helping pets reach their favorite places. The sturdy construction and rich walnut finish means these stairs can be proudly displayed in any home. If needed, these stairs can be folded flat for convenient storage or transport. Safety side rails are built into the design so your pet can climb up and down with confidence. No assembly required.
- Folds down for easy storage or transport.
- Built-in safety side rails give pets added confidence when using stairs.
- Beautiful wood construction with rich, walnut stain.
- 24"L x 16"W x 20"H.
- Treads are each 6" deep, 15" wide, and 4.75" apart.
- For pet use only – no human use!
Training your pet to use stairs
Place the steps near the piece of furniture your pet likes to use, as if they were going to use it. Let the pet approach the steps on their own, but make sure to give them a treat when they get close to the steps.
When your pet touches the chair with their paw, nose or any other part of them, give them a couple of treats and praise. Continue to do this until your pet walks completely up the stairs to their destination.
When your pet is sitting comfortably on the furniture, ask them to come back down the stairs, coaxing them with treats and praise consistently. When they begin to come down the stairs, give them plenty of space. When they reach the bottom of the stairs, give them a couple of treats and praise.
If your pet is still uncomfortable after steps 1-3, repeat them until they are at ease using the steps.
Folds down for easy storage, when not in use.
|PupSTEP Wood Stairs Large||PupSTEP Wood Stairs XL||PupSTEP Wood Stairs Medium||Decorative Pet Stairs 2||Decorative Pet Stairs 3|
|Dimensions||24"L x 16"W x 20"H||30"L x 19"W x 25"H||18.5"L x 14"W x 14.5"H||16"L x 18"W x 14"H||24"L x 18"W x 21"H|
|Works best with||Couches, chairs, and beds.||Couches, chairs, and taller beds.||Couches, chairs, and beds.||Couches and chairs.||Couches, chairs, and beds.|
|Weight capacity||200 lbs.||200 lbs.||150 lbs.||120 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|Weight of unit||11 lbs.||16 lbs.||9 lbs.||14 lbs.||22 lbs.|
PupSTEP Wood Stairs Large
24 x 16 x 20 inches.
Treads are each 6" deep, 15" wide, and 4.75" apart.
Stairs weight is 11 lbs.
The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs are the perfect solution to help your pet reach their favorite places with ease. These stairs provide easy access to beds, couches, window sills, vehicles and more. The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs are durable enough to hold over 150 lb. The side rails help pets feel secure when using the stairs. The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs make life more comfortable for older pets, smaller pets and pets recovering from illness or injury.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningPlease Read Instructions Before Use
DirectionsOne year against materials and workmanship
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Photos are taken while still in box. I was afraid it would be a pile of wood when taken out that I couldn't even fit back in. It should be fire wood!
I have a 6lb Yorkshire Terrier she loves to sleep with me at night but has a hard time getting into the bed without my help. So waking me up in the middle of the night for me to bend over and get her up was a pain because she would do it to me several times in the middle of the night.She now uses the stairs on her own and no more waking me up in the middle of the night. I had to get her used to them at first but didnt take long. I just took some treats broke them up and put them on each stair and she got the hang of it.
These stairs are FANTASTIC they are made out of wood have felt on the stairs so she wont slip. Just take them out of the box and that is it. This is a great price for this product you wont find it cheaper anywhere else. I know I did alot of looking saw the same stairs for over 100.00. They are sturdy and well made this was the best early christmas present I got for her and myself. Hope this helps anyone out there looking for stairs for your small dog or cat.
If my biggest baby of a golden will go up them you can train your dog too!, it only took about 2 days to get her comfortable with them. She is still (several months later) not great at it (its like shes never seen stairs before) and hesitates and thinks too hard about how to climb stairs, sometimes she hits her feet on the stairs. But, I believe this is individual dog use issues, not an issue of the stairs.
They look nice, usually. I wish the felt was something less hair-clinging.
He was a good boy. Cancer sucks.