Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Solvit PetSafe PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs, X-Large, F..." and save 50% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Solvit PetSafe PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs, X-Large, Foldable Steps for Dogs and Cats, Best for Medium to Large Pets
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEST FOR MEDIUM TO LARGE PETS: The tread size and spacing make using the stairs easy and comfortable for most medium to large-sized pets; stair dimensions are 28 in. L x 18 in. W x 25 in. H; individual step dimensions are 7 in. D x 15 in. W x 6.25 in. H
- LIGHTWEIGHT YET DURABLE: The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs are super lightweight and weigh only 10.6 lb. but are sturdy enough to support over 200 lb.
- EASY STORAGE: The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs easily folds and can be tucked away when needed. Durable indoor/outdoor carpet and plastic construction can be cleaned easily with soap and water
- COMFORTABLE ACCESS: Built-in side rails and non-skid feet help pets feel confident and secure when going up and down the stairs
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call our expert US-based Customer Care Specialists at 1-800-845-3274 with any questions; we’re available Monday through Saturday by phone, chat and email to assist you and your pets
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: While strong and durable, the PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs are designed for PET USE ONLY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lightweight and sturdy.
At PetSafe Brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
PupSTEP Plus Extra Large
Made in the USA!
The PupSTEP Plus pet stairs are an attractive, affordable way to help pets reach their favorite places. Their modern styling blends well in any décor. The unique construction of these stairs supports over 150 lbs. There is no assembly required, and they fold down for easy storage. Although they are super-strong, the PupSTEP Plus stairs are intended for small- to medium-sized pets, due to the size of the individual step sections.
- Helps pets reach their favorite places.
- Can hold up to 200 lbs.
- Folds down for easy storage.
- Modern styling.
- Built-in safety side rails.
- Non-skid feet included.
- Cleans easily with mild detergent.
- No assembly required.
Training your pet to use the stairs
Place the steps near the piece of furniture your pet likes to use, as if they were going to use it. Let the pet approach the steps on their own, but make sure to give them a treat when they get close to the steps.
When your pet touches the chair with their paw, nose or any other part of them, give them a couple of treats and praise. Continue to do this until your pet walks completely up the stairs to their destination.
When your pet is sitting comfortably on the furniture, ask them to come back down the stairs, coaxing them with treats and praise consistently. When they begin to come down the stairs, give them plenty of space. When they reach the bottom of the stairs, give them a couple of treats and praise.
If your pet is still uncomfortable after steps 1-3, repeat them until they are at ease using the steps.
Folds down for easy storage, when not in use.
|PupSTEP Plus XL||PupSTEP Plus||PupSTEP Lite||PupSTEP Wood Stairs Medium||PupSTEP Wood Stairs Large||PupSTEP Wood Stairs XL|
|Dimensions||28"L x 16"W x 25"H||24"L x 16"W x 20"H||24"L x 16"W x 20"H||18.5"L x 14"W x 14.5"H||24"L x 16"W x 20"H||30"L x 19"W x 25" H|
|Works best with||Couches, chairs, or taller bed.||Couches, chairs, and beds.||Couches, chairs, and beds.||Couches, chairs, and beds.||Couches, chairs, and beds.||Couches, chairs, and taller beds.|
|Weight capacity||200 lbs.||120 lbs.||70 lbs.||150 lbs.||200 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|Weight of unit||9 lbs.||5 lbs.||3 lbs.||9 lbs.||11 lbs.||16 lbs.|
Your pet will reach a new height in comfort with the PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs! These foldable 4 step pet stairs provide access to beds, couches, windows and many more of your cat or dog’s favorite places. The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs are sturdily constructed to accommodate larger pets. These stairs are durable enough to hold over 200 lb. but weigh just 5 lb. The side rails and non-skid feet help pets feel secure when using the stairs, and the larger step width and height make it easier for larger pets to use. The PetSafe Solvit Pup STEP Extra Large Plus Pet Stairs also help make life more comfortable for older pets and pets recovering from illness or injury.
Seller Warranty Description
In no event shall FindPetStuff be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any pet toy purchased herein. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks individual to your pet before purchasing any product or using any product with or on your pet. You agree that in the event that FindPetStuff is deemed liable for any harm caused, the amount which it shall be liable to you shall be limited to the cost of the product. In no event should you allow your pet to use this product unattended, nor should you leave any children unattended in the presence of this product as it may present a choking hazard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It only took one day for my smart little boy to learn to use the steps. He may rather have me or my husband lift him, but once he realizes we are not going to, he uses the steps. : ) We are pleased not to have to get out of bed to get Bo because he decided to get down or not come to bed when we do. The steps are very helpful.
I wanted to add; I set these steps sideways, against the bed, so the top tread is more of a "platform" and gives more footing on the width of the tread. The bedside offers security, rather than having both sides open. Bo is more confident using them that way.
This positioning also takes up less space.
Update - two months later....I am happy to report that my elderly dog has learned to climb up and down these stairs on her own, and that coaxing/coaching is no longer required. She uses them a dozen times a day now. It is really lovely that she can access the bed again. This was a good investment in my pet's quality of life!
The stairs seem sturdy enough - my dog weighs around 65lbs, and there is no wobble when he goes up or down. To further test the durability, I climbed them several times. I weigh 160, and while the stairs wobbled a bit, I never worried that they would collapse.
All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase.