Soma Glass Water Bottle – Eco-Friendly Alternative to Bottled Water – BPA Free 17oz – Stay Hydrated – Wide Mouth – Shatter-Resistant Borosilicate Glass
|Sale:||$30.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.99 (14%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STAY HYDRATED WHEREVER YOU GO: This 17 oz bottle is big enough to keep you hydrated but small enough to carry everywhere. Take it to the gym, leave it on your desk at work, or bring it on your travels. Unlike most glass bottles, it even fits perfectly into your car’s cup holder.
- MADE FROM THE BEST MATERIALS: The bottle is made from 100% BPA-free, shatter-resistant borosilicate glass, with a natural bamboo lid crafted from a sustainable source. The soft silicone sleeve makes it easy to grip, so it can easily be used as a kids water bottle.
- A DONATION IS MADE FOR EVERY PURCHASE: We work closely with charity: water, a non-profit dedicated to bringing clean drinking water to many of the 663 million people without access to it. We make donations from all reusable water bottles sold, so you’ll help to carry out this vital work.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The materials make this the best water bottle on the market. It’s designed to be a constant companion throughout your life, helping you stay hydrated for the long haul. It’s made to be easy to carry, and made to last, with tough, shatter resistant glass.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: You can wash the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher without worrying about damaging it. Alternatively, you can wash it by hand using warm, soapy water. Please keep the natural bamboo cap out of the dishwasher.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased the eggplant purple color and it's true to the color on the advertisement. Very vibrant and pretty! As for how the bottle feels; it has a nice weight to it (not so light that it tips easily but not too heavy to lug around either), and the ring where you drink out of has an awesome feel to it. The glass is thick and rounded and really pleasant feeling on the mouth. Much preferable to the cheapy plastic counterparts. It also fits in your average cup holder. I always pack one in the stroller to walk my daughter to school and this has become my go to water bottle. I'm thinking I might add some vinyl decorations to it too, to personalize it so no one else in the house can claim it.
*The purple is a great color! Love it!
*The silicone grip is convenient, covering 3/4 of the way up the bottle, also it's great to help avoid breaks.
*The size is perfect for on-the-go, fits in purse or tote bag.
*The grip size is also great, not too large.
*I love the bamboo top.
*The glass is great~ safer than plastic, and it allows for essential oils to be mixed with your water!
*If you like to infuse your water with fruit or leaves, the small opening makes it difficult to remove; you have to shake the items out.
*Hand wash only.
*I'm concerned that mold will develop under the silicone, even though it seems to be there snugly. Will come back and address this IF it ever happens.
Overall, I really love this glass water bottle because I prefer glass to plastic. The size is just right, the color is my favorite, the natural bamboo top is earthy, and the glass is protected against breaks with the silicone jacket. I would definitely purchase as a gift or for myself if sold for under $10.00.
The cap is made out of bamboo and the cap should be hand washed only! Don't put it in the dishwasher if you want it to last. It washes up nicely in the sink with soap and water. You can put the glass bottle in the dishwasher on the top rack, but I have only hand washed it and I haven't had a problem with the sleeve being too hard to wash either, or not coming clean. I was worried about that when I got it, but am overall happy with this purchase.
I also haven't had any leaking issues with the cap which is a really nice perk. There's nothing worse than a water bottle that leaks and this one shows no signs of it leaking even after the beaten it has taken.
Love this new water bottle of mine. It's an easy fill in the morning on my way to work and fits nicely in my cup holder on my way to work. Highly recommend if you're looking at converting from plastic to glass.