- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071SLPT3M
- Average Customer Review: 342 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,926 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Soma Glass Water Bottle – Eco-Friendly Alternative to Bottled Water – BPA Free 17oz – Stay Hydrated – Wide Mouth – Shatter-Resistant Borosilicate Glass
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (14%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STAY HYDRATED WHEREVER YOU GO: This 17 oz bottle is big enough to keep you hydrated but small enough to carry everywhere. Take it to the gym, leave it on your desk at work, or bring it on your travels. Unlike most glass bottles, it even fits perfectly into your car’s cup holder.
- MADE FROM THE BEST MATERIALS: The bottle is made from 100% BPA-free, shatter-resistant borosilicate glass, with a natural bamboo lid crafted from a sustainable source. The soft silicone sleeve makes it easy to grip, so it can easily be used as a kids water bottle.
- A DONATION IS MADE FOR EVERY PURCHASE: We work closely with charity: water, a non-profit dedicated to bringing clean drinking water to many of the 663 million people without access to it. We make donations from all reusable water bottles sold, so you’ll help to carry out this vital work.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The materials make this the best water bottle on the market. It’s designed to be a constant companion throughout your life, helping you stay hydrated for the long haul. It’s made to be easy to carry, and made to last, with tough, shatter resistant glass.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: You can wash the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher without worrying about damaging it. Alternatively, you can wash it by hand using warm, soapy water. Please keep the natural bamboo cap out of the dishwasher.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stay Hydrated Everywhere You Go
...Without Drinking From Expensive and Dangerous Plastic Bottles
When you’re thirsty at the gym, at work, or when you’re on the move, you probably reach for a plastic bottle. Whether it’s a plastic bottle that you’ve refilled yourself, or a bottle you’ve bought from a store, it’s probably impregnated with BPA – an industrial resin that research says is incredibly dangerous for your health. Even BPA-free plastic bottles contain chemicals with uncertain health risks.
But neglecting your hydration is also bad for your health – and your all-round performance. So what’s the solution?
Introducing: The Soma Water Bottle. A safe water bottle that you can take anywhere.
Expertly Designed To Keep You Happy, Healthy And Well Hydrated
The Soma Water Bottle is made from 100% BPA free borosilicate glass. Not only is this material completely free of harmful chemicals that could leach into your drinking water, it’s also completely shatter-resistant. It’s durable and built to last, even if you drop it. The cap is made from sustainably sourced bamboo, and it comes with a soft silicone sleeve, so you can grip it easily. The mouthpiece was even designed for maximum ergonomic comfort while drinking.
The 17 oz size was very carefully considered. We wanted to make it small and lightweight enough to fit everywhere you need it to be, while still carrying enough water to keep you hydrated. It fits perfectly into a handbag or a gym bag, and even neatly slots into your car’s cup holder.
Help Bring Clean Drinking Water To 663 Million People
We believe that everyone deserves clean drinking water, so we’ve partnered with charity: water, a non-profit organization that is dedicated to bringing clean drinking water to every corner of the planet where it can’t currently be found. Every time you buy a Soma water bottle, we make a donation that helps charity: water build sustainable, community-owned water projects in developing countries.
We’re incredibly proud to say that thousands of people now have access to clean drinking water because of people like you who have bought Soma products. But we’re just getting started. With your help, we want to bring clean drinking water to millions more.
Pick Up a Soma Water Bottle Today and Start Getting Hydrated In the Best Possible Way
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I purchased the eggplant purple color and it's true to the color on the advertisement. Very vibrant and pretty! As for how the bottle feels; it has a nice weight to it (not so light that it tips easily but not too heavy to lug around either), and the ring where you drink out of has an awesome feel to it. The glass is thick and rounded and really pleasant feeling on the mouth. Much preferable to the cheapy plastic counterparts. It also fits in your average cup holder. I always pack one in the stroller to walk my daughter to school and this has become my go to water bottle. I'm thinking I might add some vinyl decorations to it too, to personalize it so no one else in the house can claim it.
*The purple is a great color! Love it!
*The silicone grip is convenient, covering 3/4 of the way up the bottle, also it's great to help avoid breaks.
*The size is perfect for on-the-go, fits in purse or tote bag.
*The grip size is also great, not too large.
*I love the bamboo top.
*The glass is great~ safer than plastic, and it allows for essential oils to be mixed with your water!
*If you like to infuse your water with fruit or leaves, the small opening makes it difficult to remove; you have to shake the items out.
*Hand wash only.
*I'm concerned that mold will develop under the silicone, even though it seems to be there snugly. Will come back and address this IF it ever happens.
Overall, I really love this glass water bottle because I prefer glass to plastic. The size is just right, the color is my favorite, the natural bamboo top is earthy, and the glass is protected against breaks with the silicone jacket. I would definitely purchase as a gift or for myself if sold for under $10.00.
Most recent customer reviews
The whole bottom half fell and shattered.Read more