Some Assembly Required: A Networking Guide for Graduates First Edition, Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 212 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book proves useful because it provides coaching and guidance for networking for those who aren't in environments full of traditional 'networking events' And explains away reasons why people think they can't network in any given environment...good for those who've returned back home after college. And it encourages younger professionals to get beyond themselves and self-expression and to reach out to others...a good fit for those with a social conscience who want their careers and job searches to be real and to mean something beyond self-promotion.
Good, readable book - great for a graduation present!
Some Assembly Required for Graduates will give him the tools he needs to be a success! In today's business world, you have to have that competitive edge to rise to the top. The most important thing for me is that the skills he will get from this book extent well beyond his career into so many aspects of his life - this is a priceless skill set that is not taught in any classroom. That's what Thom Singer brings to the table, time and time again!
I highly recommend this book to any recent or future grads. I recommend the "Some Assembly Required" series to everyone.