Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on June 9, 2013
This was one of my favorite gifts to give my wife for Christmas this past year. After seeing that it was backordered for what seems like FOREVER, it finally arrived in the mail on Christmas Eve! I couldn't have asked for better timing after seeing the order shipment delayed over and over (with an eventual time estimate of the end of January). My wife took this to work and she, along with her coworkers, enjoy their daily laugh over this. I know what I'll be getting her each year from now on as a fun gift!
on January 6, 2013
I've been a fan of someecards for quite some time, so when I spotted this calendar I knew I had to have it. One week into 2013 and I'm enjoying the daily chuckle I get from the witty humor in his calendar.

I was actually surprised by the quality of this calendar as well. The pages are thicker than most page-a-day calendars and the plastic is nice and thick. I know I'll be hanging onto some of the especially funny pages and it's nice that they're printed on decent quality paper. Overall I'm very pleased with this calendar!
on May 31, 2013
I am so disappointed with this calendar! I love when people post funny e-cards on Facebook and Pinterest. I always get a good laugh from them and thought this desk calendar would provide the same day-to-day entertainment. Most of the e-cards are not funny and some of them actually make me cringe and want to turn to the next day because they're not very work friendly. Really disappointing, wish I had paid more attention to the reviews on the 2012 calendar before purchasing this one.
on January 13, 2013
My friends and I always send e-cards back and forth so when I saw this I thought it'd be a good Christmas present for a few close friends. I tried to order in late Oct/Early Nov but they weren't supposed to ship until January. The date kept getting moved back but the one good thing was that I consistently received communication regarding the new ship dates. I ended up getting all calendars I ordered before Christmas which was a bonus!
on March 26, 2013
I am so sad because this had so much potential. These pics on facebook are HILARIOUS yet in this calendar they are so NOT funny I am honestly ashamed to keep it on my desk. I actually have it laying down in the corner. I still tear each day away hoping and dreaming that one day they will start to improve but so far, not good.
on March 28, 2013
Thought I had to have it for desk at work. They are over priced calendars and can't use it at work as some of the days are offensive to people. Not as cute as the Pics you see on Facebook. I won't pay that much again for a calendar
on January 10, 2013
I enjoy finding someecards on pinterest and facebook, but this calendar has just not been funny. I'm highly disappointed in the humor, and wish it was all as funny as the sample pages, or the ones I've seen online. I've heard from two others on separate occasions the same feedback. Shipping took over a month from the order date. Overall, pretty disappointing.
on February 1, 2013
I was very excited to see that Someecards had a daily calendar, they are usually so, so funny! They must save all their good stuff for the internet and send their C-list writers and online-post rejects to work on this calendar. It's not funny, the drawings are stick figures and very boring. I expected a whole lot more from such a hysterical company.
on December 22, 2012
I first discovered this calendar while browsing through a book store with my daughter who loves ecards. The only reason I was hesitant to purchase it then was because she was with me and I wanted it to be for Christmas. Little did I know then what a "hot" item this would be when I tried to look for it online and it was backordered everywhere unless you wanted to pay more than $50 to individual sellers who are unethical & outright ridiculous.
My patience & persistence paid off as I searched everyday in search of one. I stumbled upon a site called Kaboodle that showed the calendar and listed stores it was available at. When I saw amazon was selling it for $11 and change I about peed my pants and clicked the link (as I prepared myself for the disappointment of it being a fluke) that brought up the page showing 4 were available and I jumped on it, buying two.
All I can say is to keep trying and check that site everyday. It was almost by accident that I found one, let alone two, when I am not a lucky person in general. Now my Christmas shopping is complete after it arrived today, even though it stated it would not be here in time for Christmas.
Good luck in your search.
on April 30, 2013
I have this on my desk at work, I have had many compliments, and questions about where I got it. I don't always think that the ecards are work appropriate, but to be honest, I am not usually work appropriate myself- I could even stand some of the raunchier ecards to complete the calendar.