|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
Someone To Love (Someone to Love Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 326 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The style is on point. I love it because its uniquely her own. I've never read any writing that is like this and I enjoy reading anything she writes out because of this. Its fresh and like I stated, her own. So this story isn't an exception, thanks.
Cruise and Kenny. There's just enough tease and mystery playing out in phantom waves throughout each chapter that makes you go hmmm. There's even some talk/thoughts that make you laugh out loud. They are cute and Cruise is like SO sweet, I pegged him up there with history of BB's. Kenny is awesome, she grows a ton from the beginning all the way to the end. I loved her innocence, she's like breathing in fresh air. Their relationship is cosmic from the start and detonates fire works at the end. Loved every second of it and it didn't leave me hanging.
Would recommend anything this Author has written, this one in particular is hilarious. Its also 18+ so...
* In addition, I've read a few negative reviews on this book, which really stunned me, where people were saying certain things about it not being believable and how the whole "proffesor/student" thing grosses them out. Well, first of all, Cruise is not a professor when all this starts, he's a TA, and things have already started to develop and heat up between the two of them by the time he gets and starts his fellowship. Secondly, it's a book people, come on, no one's claiming this to be a true story. However, I'm sure the author intended for it to be pretty realistic, and it totally is. There's some back-story on the characters that is explained at different times throughout the book, and when read, it explains those areas some people have claimed to be unrealistic. I think the problem may be that they didn't pay attention very well or skipped through it a bit. Because I surely didn't see it that way at all. And you know, we don't always get to choose love. Sometimes it finds you when you're least expecting it, and just grabs you by the balls (real or hypothetical) and takes off. And unless you want to be miserable and lonely, you better grab a hold and hang on tight.
...That is what this story portrays, and realistic or not, it's a wonderful story and an amazing book! I absolutely loved it!
A beautiful and believable story of love.
It isn't heavy so if you are in the mood for an adult lighter read, I would recommend this book.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy