Something Like Spring (Something Like... Book 4) Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 460 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I started out to write a short review... enough said. I recommend reading the series starting with Something Like Summer. If you have read the first three in the series, you absolutely must, without a shadow of a doubt, unequivocally buy this book and put it at the top of your reading list.
Each time Jay comes out with a new book, I jump for joy. He truly has an amazing talent. Once you fall in love with Jay's books, I recommend supporting him through his Patreon page as you will get additional views into the characters and their developments. It's well worth the monthly contribution.
Not my favorite in the series, but still a very good book that makes me smile and dream of a similar lifestyle.
I was especially happy to see Jace make an appearance in this as I thought we'd seen the last of him.
Loved the wedding toward the end. I never cry at weddings (even the Jane Austen ones) but this one had a twist that got me a bit misty. Course it could have been the pollen.
I'll continue to come back to these characters time and again and these books offer plenty of material to enjoy in re-reads.
New faces, connected to old familiar ones, in amazing ways. Joy, sadness, heartbreak, and love, all things a great story should have.
My advice, read all of these books in order, a truly wonderful set of stories !
I am looking forward to more, thank for creating and sharing these stories.